- Smart Pass
Save up to Half Price in our Summer SaleSummer Sale
Here comes the sun – and we’ve got everything you need.Holiday Shop
Big savings on your family’s favourite ice creams and lolliesIce Cream Festival
Our new range has everything you need for a Great British barbecue (except the weather).Let's Barbecue
Frozen Cod Fillets Line Caught Waitrose 500g
Price per 100g: £1.20
Line Caught Cod Fillets
Skinless & Boneless
This product comes from a fishery that has been independently certified to the MSC's standard for a well-managed and sustainable fishery.
Serving Suggestion - Delicious topped with a crunchy herb crumb.
- Brands: Waitrose
Prepare & Use
Cooking Instructions - General. For best results oven cook from frozen. Size and thickness of fish may vary, cook times are given as guidance, please note that larger thicker pieces may take longer to cook. Check that food is piping hot, if not, heat for a further brief period. Do not reheat once cooled. Preparation: Wash hands, all surfaces and utensils after touching raw fish.; Microwave - From Frozen. Cat B 650W 4 1/2 mins.
Cat D 750W 4 mins.
Cat E 850W 3 1/2 mins.
Microwave ovens vary: refer to handbook.
Remove all packaging Place 1 cod fillet on a microwaveable plate, cover with film. After cooking, leave to stand for 2 minutes.; Oven cook - From Frozen. Gas 6, 200ºC, Fan 180ºC 20-25 mins.
Preheat oven. Remove all packaging. Loosely wrap cod in baking parchment or lightly buttered foil and place on a baking tray in centre of oven.; Poach - From Frozen. Boil & simmer - 8-10 mins.
Remove all packaging. Place cod in a pan and cover with either water or milk. Bring to boil, cover and reduce heat to a gentle simmer.
- Contains FishFish Oils or Derivatives
Cod (Gadus Morhua) (Fish).
|Typical Values||As Sold Per 100g|
|of which saturates||0.1g|
|of which sugars||0.0g|
A light and extremely healthy meal that can be prepared in under half an hour, saving on time but not taste or goodness!
These quick and easy fishfingers, made with fresh cod and coated with pesto breadcrumbs, will become a family teatime favourite
This dish of creamed salt cod is popular in Mediterranean countries, particularly in the south of France.
Wrapping the cod in pancetta before cooking really brings the best out of this delicate white fish – exclusive recipe for Ocado by Arthur Potts Dawson
The tomatoes and wine add sweetness to this Spanish dish.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.