- Smart Pass
Things taste better when they're in season. Tuck into this season's fruit and veg.Fruit & Veg
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save 1/3 on RRP.Special Buys
Offer - Frozen Mini Chicken Dinner Waitrose 250g
Buy any 4 items & get the cheapest free - Buy any 4 items & get the cheapest free - This offer is available until 31/12/2013, or whilst stocks last - Maximum 20 promotional items per customer
Price per 100g: 72p
Mini Chicken Dinner
Roast chicken in rich gravy, seasoned with thyme and sage.
Tender pieces of chicken breast, carrots and peas in a sage and thyme gravy, served with roast potatoes.
Microwave straight from the freezer in 6 minutes.
Prepare & Use
For best results oven cook.
Oven Cook (from frozen)
Electric (190ºC): 30-35 mins
Fan (180ºC): 30-35 mins
Gas (gas mark 5): 30-35 mins
Oven cook from frozen. Preheat oven.
Remove sleeve. Pierce film over chicken gravy, and peel back film over potatoes and vegetables. Pour 1 teaspoon of water over peas and carrots, re-cover. Place on a baking tray in centre of oven. Remove from oven on baking tray and stand for 2 minutes before serving.
Microwave (from frozen)
B/650W: 6 mins
D/750W: 5½ mins
E/850W: 5 mins
Microwave from frozen. Microwave ovens vary: refer to handbook.
Remove sleeve. Pierce film over chicken gravy, and peel back film over potatoes and vegetables. Pour 1 teaspoon of water over peas and carrots, re-cover. Place on a microwaveable plate. Microwave on full power for 4 mins (850W), 4½ mins (750W), 5 mins (650W). Stand for 30 seconds. Microwave on full power for further 1 minute. Stand for 2 minutes, after heating in microwave. Check food is piping hot - if not reheat for a further brief period.
Do not reheat once cooled
Country of Origin
Sleeve & Tray.
Carton sleeve and plastic tray recyclable.
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat, Lactose, Milk
Roast Potatoes (26%), Water, Chicken Breast (16%), Carrot, Peas, Onion, Rapeseed Oil, Tomato Paste, Butter, Wheat Flour, Worcester Sauce, Cornflour, Chicken Extract, Salt, Sage, Thyme, Barley Malt Extract, Cracked Black Pepper, Ground Bay.
Worcester Sauce contains Spirit Vinegar, Sugar, Tamarind Extract, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Ginger, Concentrated Lemon Juice, Clove, Chilli.
|Typical values||per 100g||per pack|
|of which sugars||2g||4.9g|
|of which saturates||0.4g||1.1g|
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.