Offer - Mini Chicken Dinner Frozen Waitrose 250g
Buy any 4 items & get the cheapest free - Buy any 4 items & get the cheapest free - This offer is available until 31/12/2013, or whilst stocks last - Maximum 20 promotional items per customer
Price per 100g: 72p
Slices of chicken breast, peas and carrots in a rich gravy, served with roast potatoes.
Tender & Succulent
Cook straight from the freezer.
- Frozen / Ready Meals & Party Food / Kids' Meals / Little Kids (4-6 Years)
- Frozen / Ready Meals & Party Food / Kids' Meals / Pre-School (2-3 Years)
- Frozen / Ready Meals & Party Food / Roast Dinners
Prepare & Use
For best results oven cook.
Oven Cook (from frozen)
Electric (190ºC): 30-35 mins
Fan (180ºC): 30-35 mins
Gas (gas mark 5): 30-35 mins
Oven cook from frozen. Preheat oven.
Remove sleeve. Pierce film over chicken gravy, and peel back film over potatoes and vegetables. Pour 1 teaspoon of water over peas and carrots, re-cover. Place on a baking tray in centre of oven. Remove from oven on baking tray and stand for 2 minutes before serving.
Microwave (from frozen)
B/650W: 6 mins
D/750W: 5½ mins
E/850W: 5 mins
Microwave from frozen. Microwave ovens vary: refer to handbook.
Remove sleeve. Pierce film over chicken gravy, and peel back film over potatoes and vegetables. Pour 1 teaspoon of water over peas and carrots, re-cover. Place on a microwaveable plate. Microwave on full power for 4 mins (850W), 4½ mins (750W), 5 mins (650W). Stand for 30 seconds. Microwave on full power for further 1 minute. Stand for 2 minutes, after heating in microwave. Check food is piping hot - if not reheat for a further brief period.
Do not reheat once cooled
Country of Origin
Sleeve & Tray.
Carton sleeve and plastic tray recyclable.
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat, Lactose, Celery, Milk
Roasted Potatoes (41%), Water, Chicken Breast (14%), Peas, Red Wine, Rapeseed Oil, Onion, Carrot, Celery, Swede, Tomato Paste, Cornflour, Chicken Extract, Butter, Wheat Flour, Salt, Garlic Purée, Black Pepper, Barley Malt Extract.
|Typical values||per 100g||as consumed per pack|
|of which sugars||2g||4.9g|
|of which saturates||0.9g||2.1g|
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.