- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Find offers you'll love on brands you trust in our Baby Food & Drink Event.Baby Food & Drink
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Offer - Frozen Mini Sausage & Mash Waitrose 250g
Buy any 4 items & get the cheapest free - Buy any 4 items & get the cheapest free - This offer is available until 31/12/2013, or whilst stocks last - Maximum 20 promotional items per customer
Price per 100g: 72p
Waitrose Mini Sausage and Mash
Mini pork sausages in a sweet onion gravy. Served with buttery mashed Maris Piper potatoes
- Frozen / Ready Meals & Party Food / Casseroles, Stews & Pies / Casseroles & Stews
- Frozen / Ready Meals & Party Food / Kids' Meals
**** & *** - until 'Best Before' date
** - up to 1 month
* - up to 1 week
Prepare & Use
For best results microwave
Microwave (from frozen)
B 650W - 5 mins
D 750W - 4 mins 30 secs
E 850W - 4 mins
Microwave ovens vary: refer to handbook.
Remove sleeve. Pierce film over both compartments and place on a microwaveable plate. Halfway through heating, peel back film, stir both compartments, re-cover and continue heating for remaining time. Allow to stand for 2 minutes. Check that food is piping hot, if not heat for a further brief period.
Oven cook (from frozen)
Electric (180°C) - 35-40 mins Fan (160°C) - 35-40 mins Gas (gas 4) - 35-40 mins Preheat oven. Remove sleeve and pierce film lid over both compartments. Place on a baking tray in the centre of oven until piping hot. Remove from oven on tray and allow to stand for 2 minutes.
Stir gently before serving. Do not reheat once cooled
Country of Origin
Sleeve & Tray.
Tray, film and sleeve recyclable.
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat, Lactose, Milk, Yeast
Mashed Potato (46%), Sweet Onion Gravy (33%), Pork Sausages (21%).
Mashed Potato contains Maris Piper Potatoes, Unsalted Butter (6%).
Sweet Onion Gravy contains Onions (42%), Water, Red Wine, Beef Stock, Rapeseed Oil, Cornflour, Granulated White Sugar, Garlic Puree, White Pepper.
Pork Sausages contains Pork (57%), Pork Fat, Ruck, Water, Potato Starch, Pork Rind, Salt, Wheat Dectrose, Sugar, Pepper, Stabiliser Sodium Phosphates, Yeast Extract, Nutmeg, Mace.
Rusk contains Wheat Flour, Raising Agent Ammonium Carbonate.
Beef Stock contains Beef Extract, Water, Salt.
Product as sold contains Pork 12%.
|Typical values||per 100g||Per pack|
|of which sugars||2g||5g|
|of which saturates||3.4g||8.5g|
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.