Frylight Extra Virgin Olive Oil Spray 190ml
- The only 1 Cal spray
- Low fat cooking
- No cholesterol
- Less than 1cal per spray
- Non-stick. Economical
With less than one calorie per spray, FryLight® helps you fry and cook the healthier way, without conventional oil or fat. FryLight® gives you all the taste of Extra Virgin Olive Oil at the touch of a button.
Spraying with FryLight® also prevents food from sticking.
Each 1 Cal spray of FryLight® replaces up to 30 Cals from conventional oil in shallow frying and roasting.
Use in all frying, baking and roasting. FryLight® Extra Virgin Olive Oil is ideal for preparing Mediterranean dishes & prevents cooked pasta & spaghetti from sticking.
No artificial preservatives or propellant gas.
Will only help slimming or weight control as part of calorie controlled diet.
Do not refrigerate.
Keep in a cool, dark place.
Sprays best at room temperature.
Prepare & Use
Shake well. When new press the button firmly a few times to activate spray. Spray with a rapid sweeping motion over clean, dry, unheated cooking surface - allow about 4 sprays per 10" frying pan. Bring utensils to full cooking temperature before adding food.
When shallow frying use a slightly lower heat than when using conventional oil. Line oven trays /bakeware with foil (spray on foil).
If spray performance becomes poor, turn nozzle 1/4 to 1/2 a turn and try again.
- Lighter chips & roast potatoes: Peel and cut as usual, parboil, transfer to foil lined tray sprayed with FryLight®, spray food and bake in a hot oven. Spray once during cooking. - Yorkshire pudding: Keep pre-sprayed tin hot on stove before adding batter.
- Meats: Spray directly on meats before grilling to prevent sticking
Units 4 - 5 Church Trading Estate,
Slade Green Road,
Free From Gluten, Free From Wheat
Extra Virgin Olive Oil (56%), Water, Emulsifier: Lecithin; Alcohol*, Antioxidant: Tocopherol-Rich Extract (Vitamin E); Thickener: Xanthan Gum.
*A small amount of Alcohol helps preserve the product and will be totally removed by cooking heat, due to evaporation.
Suitable for Vegetarians
Free From Gluten
Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical Values||per 100ml||per 10" pan 4 sprays|
|of which sugars||0.1g||Traceg|
|of which saturates||7.7g||Traceg|
|of which mono-unsaturates||40g||0.3g|
|of which polyunsaturates||7.7g||Traceg|
|of which cholesterol||0mg||0mg|
This recipe is brought to you by Uncle Ben's.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 31-Oct-2014 at 04:23. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.