Full Marks Head Lice Spray 150ml
Kills Head Lice.
10 minute treatment.
No Traditional Pesticides.
When used according to the instructions, Full Marks Solution Spray will kill head lice and eliminate their eggs. Unlike traditional head lice treatments which poison the lice, Full Marks Solution Spray has a physical action on the lice causing them to dehydrate (lose water) and die. They can then be removed along with any eggs using the fine metal toothed Full Marks Removal Comb provided.
Full Marks is a trade mark of the SSL Group.
Patent Pending EP1499184.
CE Mark - European Conformance
- Brands: Full Marks
KEEP OUT OF REACH AND SIGHT OF CHILDREN.
Store at room temperature. Keep bottle in the carton and away from direct sunlight. Do not use after the expiry date printed on the label and carton.
Prepare & Use
3 simple steps to kill head lice and eliminate eggs.
For adults and children from 2 years.
Step 1 Detection.
The only way to confirm a head lice infestation is by finding a live moving louse on the head. This can be done with the specially designed Full Marks Detector Comb. Weekly detection is recommended for ongoing prevention.
Step 2 Treatment.
You should apply enough solution to cover the scalp and hair to ensure complete success.
First, comb through dry hair with a normal comb to remove any tangles. Shake the bottle and apply the solution to dry hair by spraying close to the root. Ensure the entire scalp and hair are fully coated with the solution. Massage in and leave on the hair for 10 minutes. Remember, if someone in the household has head lice it is recommended that all members are checked as head lice are spread by close head to head contact. Treating everyone with head lice on the same day will minimise the chances of re-infestation.
Step 3 Removal.
After 10 minutes comb through the hair using the fine metal toothed Full Marks Removal Comb provided to remove dead lice and any eggs.
TIP: To ensure a thorough job, divide the hair into four quarters and comb each quarter separately. Take a small section of the hair from the quarter; place the teeth of the comb as close as you can to the scalp and comb downwards away from the head to the tips of the hair. After each stroke, rinse the comb to remove any hair and lice and wipe it on a tissue. Once an area of hair is free from lice and eggs push it to one side until the quarter is completely clear. Once you have finished, wash out the solution using an ordinary non-conditioning shampoo. Conditioner is not necessary. It may be necessary to wash the hair a couple of times to completely remove the solution.
Repeat the above steps on days 7 and/or 14 as required.
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully.
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.
If a member of your family needs treatment with Full Marks Solution Spray you should also check other members of your family for live lice with a specially designed Full Marks Detector Comb and treat if necessary.
There are no special precautions required when using this product. However, if you experience any sensitivity discontinue use and contact your doctor or pharmacist who will advise you on the necessary action to take. If the head lice solution comes in contact with the skin or the eyes it can be washed away with warm water.
The product is an oily liquid; care should be taken when applying the product as it might make hard surfaces such as floors or baths slippery. You should protect clothing and upholstery with a towel as this product can stain fabrics.
This treatment is not a water based shampoo. Keep hair away from any naked flame or heat source, and do not smoke whilst using this product.
Country of Origin
SSL International plc,
1 Old Park Lane,
Pack - Recyclable
Cyclomethicone, Isopropyl Myristate
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 22-Nov-2014 at 02:18. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.