Fushi Best Superfood Berry Blend 150g
Ethical Award 2009 by the Ethical Company Organisation
Price per 100g: £13.30
This potent unique potent blend contains the best of the superfood berries and with specially formulated component OxigrapeX-100™ an intense blend of powerful antioxidants derived from Grape seed, Grape skin and resveratrol to fight aging and promote cellular protection.
This blend also includes essential antioxidants and cell building nutrients to fight free radicals from the inside out. These include power packed Goji berry, Acai Berry, Pomegranate, Mangosteen, Montmorency Cherry, Maqui Berry, Raspberry leaf, Cranberry Extract and Prune fruit extract. Providing an abundance of powerful antioxidants, polyphenols, uniquely naturally occurring active enzymes and amino acids this blend will help maintain inner health and combat free radicals that accelerate the aging process.
The Best Superfood Berry blend is a great food supplement to include in your anti-ageing regime, to maintain good health and as a potent anti-ageing solution. It is perfect to add to your daily juice, smoothie or sprinkles on your breakfast cereal.
Fushi’s nutriceuticals come completely free from added fillers, binding and bulking agents, and nasties that many mainstream brands tend to use. They are vegetarian friendly and professionally formulated with 100 % pure active ingredients in bio available form for the best absorption.
To view the whole Fushi range - click here
- Health & Medicines / Vitamins & Supplements / Energy
- Health & Medicines / Sports Nutrition / Women's Sports Nutrition / Slimming & Detox Supplements
- Health & Medicines / Sports Nutrition / Women's Sports Nutrition / Ready To Drink Shakes
- Health & Medicines / Vitamins & Supplements / Multivitamins / Women's Multivitamins
- Health & Medicines / Sports Nutrition / Ready To Drink Shakes
- Health & Medicines / Sports Nutrition / Weight Loss & Toning
- Health & Medicines / Diet & Slimming / Slimming Supplements
- Health & Medicines / Vitamins & Supplements / Supplements / Superfoods / Juices
Out of sunlight and heat.
Prepare & Use
Directions for use:
Directions: 5g (1 tea spoon) daily mixed with fruit juice, smoothie or sprinkled on your breakfast cereal.
Use only as directed. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Store in a cool dry place out of reach of children.
Attributes: Nutrient rich, powerful antioxidant superfood, rich in vitamin C.
Storage: Cupboard Dietary/Lifestyle: Natural, Ethical, Eco Friendly, Organic, Vegetarian, Vegans
Brands: Fushi Wellbeing- leading in ethical health and beauty
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Fushi Wellbeing Ltd
3 Bell Ind Estate
W4 5HB .
Glass Jar 150g.
Fushi Wellbeing is ethically accredited and has been awarded by the Ethical Organisation for its commitment to alleviate environmental waste, pollution, child labour, animal testing and other unfair trade practices. Fushi believes in being honest to its customers, kind to the planet and responsible for its actions. Fushi is committed to giving back to Mother Nature. They have recently launched the "Tree for Eternity" campaign by setting aside a percentage of their profits for Tree Aid, a UK charity that uses trees to alleviate poverty and promote self reliance in some of the poorest regions of rural Africa.
Founded in London, inspired by the world, Fushi is the first wellbeing brand to offer professionally formulated products for both internal health and external beauty. Highly acclaimed, organic and natural remedies to combat the most common modern day ailments, and help you glow from the inside out! .
Fillers • Gluten • Wheat • Lactose • Preservatives • Artificial Colouring • Yeast • Sugar • Animal testing
Oxigrapex-100™ (Grape Skin Extract - Active 18% Polyphenols (Skin of Vitis vinifera (Grape)), Grape Seed Extract - Active 95% Oligomeric Proanthocyanidins (Seeds of Vitis vinifera), Resveratrol 98% Active Trans-Resveratrol 10,000:1 (Skin of Vitis vinifera(Grape))), Raspberry Leaf (Rubus idaeus), Goji Berry (Naturally dried Lycii fructus), Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Pomegranate Seed 1:1 (Seed of Punica granatum L), Macqui Berry Extract 25:1 (Berrys of Aristotclia chilensis), Montmorency Cherry 1:1 Freeze dried (Prunus cerasus ), Mangosteen Extract 100:1 min 10% Active Alpha Mangostin (Garcinia mangostana. L), Prune Fruit Extract 5:1 (Prunus), Cranberry Extract 25:1 (Vaccinium macrocarpon), Brazilian Acai Berry Freeze dried (Berries of Euterpe oleracea), Vitamin D2 Min 100,000iu/g (naturally derived from Ergosterol (Yeast)), Zinc Oxide.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.