Offer - Fushi Energiplex for Active Lifestyles 60 per pack
Ethical Award 2009 by the Ethical Company Organisation
Price each: 17.3p
A caffeine free, instant energy boost for active lifestyles.
Energiplex™ is an advanced nutriceutical combination for boosting energy levels and supporting your adrenal glands which can help overcome fatigue, improve energy and mental alertness.
The complete formula works synergistically to help the metabolism of carbohydrates, protein and fats which are the core nutrients for making energy in our body. It also supports and nourishes the adrenal glands during times of stress.
Endorsed by customer demand and leading nutritionists world wide, Energiplex™ is the perfect formula for people who have busy hectic lifestyles whether it is a high pressured city job or juggling family life.
• Inositol, Vitamin B6 and Folic acid to boost mood enhancing hormones.
• B group Vitamins to relieve tiredness and fatigue.
• Alpha Lipoic acid and Carnitine to improve mental alertness.
Fushi's nutriceuticals come completely free from added fillers, binding and bulking agents, and nasties that many mainstream brands tend to use. They are vegetarian friendly and professionally formulated with 100 % pure active ingredients in bio available form for the best absorption.
To view the whole Fushi range - click here
Out of sunlight and heat
Prepare & Use
Directions for use:
2 capsule daily with food and water.
Use only as directed. Not recommended for pregnancy or breastfeeding. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Store in a cool dry place out of reach of children.
Not for children under the age of 12 years.
Attributes: Energy boost, active busy lifestyles, caffeine free, vitamins B's
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Fushi Wellbeing Ltd
3 Bell Ind Estate
Outer card box, inside 4 foil blister packs
Fushi Wellbeing is ethically accredited and has been awarded by the Ethical Organisation for its commitment to alleviate environmental waste, pollution, child labour, animal testing and other unfair trade practices. Fushi believes in being honest to its customers, kind to the planet and responsible for its actions. Fushi is committed to giving back to Mother Nature. They have recently launched the "Tree for Eternity" campaign by setting aside a percentage of their profits for Tree Aid, a UK charity that uses trees to alleviate poverty and promote self reliance in some of the poorest regions of rural Africa.
Founded in London, inspired by the world, Fushi is the first wellbeing brand to offer professionally formulated products for both internal health and external beauty. Highly acclaimed, organic and natural remedies to combat the most common modern day ailments, and help you glow from the inside out!
Fillers • Gluten • Wheat • Lactose • Preservatives • Artificial Colouring • Yeast • Sugar • Animal testing
Choline (Bitartrate), Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Magnesium (Citrate), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B3 (Nicotinamide), Iron (Amino Acid Chelate), PABA, Zinc (Amino Acid Chelate), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl), Vitamin B5 (Calcium Pantothenate), Inositol, Vitamin B1 (Thiamine HCL), L-Carnitine L-Tartrate, Creatine, Vitamin E Natural (D-Alpha Tocopherol) Succinate (Providing 8.1mg of Alpha Tocopherol), Alpha-Lipoic Acid, Folacin (Folic Acid), Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin), Biotin, Chromium (Picolinate).
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.