Offer - Fushi Organic Flax Seed Oil 100ml
Ethical Award 2009 by the Ethical Company Organisation
Save 20%, was £7.10 - Save 20% when you order by 11/3/2014. Offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
over 1 month *
Flaxseed oil is an excellent source of omega 3, 6 and 9. It can be used for treating skin conditions such as eczema as the essential fatty acids have anti-inflammatory and healing action. Flax Seed oil helps protect the joints, the heart and helps regulate cholesterol, and is the richest sources of lignans and phytochemicals which help balance the body's hormones and act as antioxidants
Fushi's oils are always Cold Pressed & Certified Organic for maximum taste and efficacy. Certified organic by the Soil Association.
To view the whole Fushi range - click here
- Health & Medicines / Vitamins & Supplements / Omega and Fish Oil / Omega 3 Oil
- Organic / Health & Beauty / Skin Care
- Health & Medicines / Vitamins & Supplements / Supplements / Flax
- Organic / Health & Beauty / Haircare
Out of sunlight and heat.
Prepare & Use
Directions for use:
If used Internally (on food): 1-2 tsp daily.
If used Externally:
Apply externally to affected area twice daily.
This product is natural so use within 6 months of opening.
Attributes: Omega, 3 Omega 6, omega 9, EFA's, Balance hormones, cardiovascular and digestive systems, healthy joints and skin. Dry skin conditions.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Fushi Wellbeing Ltd
3 Bell Ind Estate
Glass Bottle Recyclable.
Fushi Wellbeing is ethically accredited and has been awarded by the Ethical Organisation for its commitment to alleviate environmental waste, pollution, child labour, animal testing and other unfair trade practices. Fushi believes in being honest to its customers, kind to the planet and responsible for its actions. Fushi is committed to giving back to Mother Nature. They have recently launched the "Tree for Eternity" campaign by setting aside a percentage of their profits for Tree Aid, a UK charity that uses trees to alleviate poverty and promote self reliance in some of the poorest regions of rural Africa.
Founded in London, inspired by the world, Fushi is the first wellbeing brand to offer professionally formulated products for both internal health and external beauty. Highly acclaimed, organic and natural remedies to combat the most common modern day ailments, and help you glow from the inside out! .
Linum usitatissimum (Flax seed oil)
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.