Fushi Organic Spirulina Superfood Capsules 90 per pack
Ethical Award 2009 by the Ethical Company Organisation
over 1 month *
Price each: 18.1p
Spirulina contains the most remarkable concentration of nutrients. It's the highest protein food- over 60% all digestible vegetable protein. It has the highest concentration of beta carotene, vitamin B-12, and contains potassium, calcium, magnesium, zinc, selenium, phosphorous and iron and the rare essential fatty acid GLA. These make spirulina a great whole food alternative compared to isolated vitamin and minerals. Fushi's certified organic Spirulina capsules contain pure Hawaiian Spirulina and nothing else.
Fushi's nutriceuticals come completely free from added fillers, binding and bulking agents, and nasties that many mainstream brands tend to use. They are vegetarian friendly and professionally formulated with 100 % pure active ingredients in bio available form for the best absorption.
To view the whole Fushi range - click here
Out of sunlight and heat
Prepare & Use
Directions for use:
1-3 capsules daily with food. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Store in a cool dry place out of reach of children.
This product is natural so use within 6 months of opening. External use only.
Attributes: 500mg spirulina per vegetable capsule. 90 Capsules per jar, superfood
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Fushi Wellbeing Ltd
Fushi Wellbeing is ethically accredited and has been awarded by the Ethical Organisation for its commitment to alleviate environmental waste, pollution, child labour, animal testing and other unfair trade practices. Fushi believes in being honest to its customers, kind to the planet and responsible for its actions. Fushi is committed to giving back to Mother Nature. They have recently launched the "Tree for Eternity" campaign by setting aside a percentage of their profits for Tree Aid, a UK charity that uses trees to alleviate poverty and promote self reliance in some of the poorest regions of rural Africa.
Founded in London, inspired by the world, Fushi is the first wellbeing brand to offer professionally formulated products for both internal health and external beauty. Highly acclaimed, organic and natural remedies to combat the most common modern day ailments, and help you glow from the inside out! .
Fillers • Gluten • Wheat • Lactose • Preservatives • Artificial Colouring • Yeast • Sugar • Animal testing
Pure Spirulina powder - 500mg / Capsule
Capsule shell - Vegetable Cellulose
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.