- Smart Pass
Things taste better when they're in season. Tuck into this season's fruit and veg.Fruit & Veg
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save 1/3 on RRP.Special Buys
Offer - Fushi Stimulate & Balance Herbal Conditioner 250ml
Ethical Award 2009 by the Ethical Company Organisation
Save 10%, was £16.29 - Save 10% when you order by 21/5/2013. Offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
Price per 100ml: £5.87
‘Have a good hair day’
A dual functioning conditioner, formulated with the stimulating and refreshing Peppermint, Lemon and Lime combined with the balancing and volumising properties of Witch hazel and Bergamot. It also contains the nourishing Sandalwood and Sunflower oil to nourish and form a light seal to protect the hair shaft and leave the hair glossy and healthy.
Fushi’s hair care products are free from Parabens, Petrochemicals, SLS, PEGs and other nasties.
To view the whole Fushi range - click here
- Beauty / Beauty Boutique / Premium Haircare / Shampoo & Conditioners / Conditioner
- Toiletries / Haircare / Conditioner / Normal Hair
- Toiletries / Haircare / Conditioner / Greasy & Oily Hair
- Toiletries / Haircare / Conditioner / Fine Hair
Out of sunlight and heat.
Prepare & Use
Directions for use:
Massage in scalp and hair. Allow a few minutes for herbal absorption the wonderfully nourishing herbs before rinsing.
For thin hair use in conjunction with Stimulator Herbal Shampoo and Stimulator Lotion.
For greasy hair use in conjunction with Balance Herbal Shampoo.
This product is natural so use within 6 months of opening. External use only.
Attributes: Thinning hair, hair loss, oily hair types.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Fushi Wellbeing Ltd
3 Bell Ind Estate
W4 5HB .
Fushi Wellbeing is ethically accredited and has been awarded by the Ethical Organisation for its commitment to alleviate environmental waste, pollution, child labour, animal testing and other unfair trade practices. Fushi believes in being honest to its customers, kind to the planet and responsible for its actions. Fushi is committed to giving back to Mother Nature. They have recently launched the "Tree for Eternity" campaign by setting aside a percentage of their profits for Tree Aid, a UK charity that uses trees to alleviate poverty and promote self reliance in some of the poorest regions of rural Africa.
Founded in London, inspired by the world, Fushi is the first wellbeing brand to offer professionally formulated products for both internal health and external beauty. Highly acclaimed, organic and natural remedies to combat the most common modern day ailments, and help you glow from the inside out! .
Contains: 20% organic herbs and oils with mild detergents
Free from: Sulphates, Parabens, PEG's, Petrochemicals, Artificial perfume. Animal Testing
Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Hamamelis Virginiana Leaf (Witch Hazel Aromatic Water), Laurus Nobilis Leaf (Bay Aromatic Water), Mentha Piperita (Peppermint Aromatic Water), Cocamidopropyl Betaine (Coconut Derived), Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate (Coconut Derivative), Sodium Lauryl Sulfuacetate (Coconut Derivative), Glyceryl Laurate (Derived From Palm Oil), Betaine (Coconut Derivative), Phenoxyethanol (Naturally Derived Preservative), Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Hydrolysed Corn Protein, Hydrolysed Wheat Protein, Hydrolysed Soy Protein, Cedrus Atlantica (Cedarwood) Essential Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Essential Oil, Citrus Bergamia (Bergamot) Essential Oil*, Citrus Limonum (Lemon) Essential Oil*, Vitis Vinifera (Grapeseed) Oil, Glycerin (Veg Oil Derived), Benzyl Alcohol (Derived From Jasmin Flowers), Potassium Sorbate (Naturally Derived Preservative), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), +Linalool, +Citronellol, +Geraniol, +Limonene, +Eugenol
* Organic Ingredients
+ Components of essential oils +Components of essential oils
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.