Offer - Fushi Stimulator Herbal Shampoo for Thinning Hair & Hair Loss 250ml
Ethical Award 2009 by the Ethical Company Organisation
Save 20%, was £15.39 - Save 20% when you order by 11/3/2014. Offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
Price per 100ml: £4.93
`Have a big hair day'
A divine smelling herbal formulation with stimulating herbs to stimulate circulation, encourage and support hair growth and promote a healthier scalp. The formulation includes Rosemary, Cypress, Juniper and Bay along with the nourishing Jojoba oil and Geranium essential oil to encourage regulation of the scalps function and support new growth. For the complete treatment experience use with Stimulate and Balance conditioner.
Fushi's hair care products are free from Parabens, Petrochemicals, SLS, PEGs and other nasties.
To view the whole Fushi range - click here
- Toiletries / Haircare / Shampoo / Fine Hair
- Beauty / Beauty Boutique / Premium Haircare / Natural Haircare
- Toiletries / Haircare / Shampoo / Normal Hair
- Beauty / Beauty Boutique / Premium Haircare / Shampoo & Conditioners / Shampoo
- Beauty / Hair Care / Shampoos
Out of sunlight and heat.
Prepare & Use
Directions for use:
Massage into the scalp and throughout hair length. Rinse and repeat. For shining results use with Stimulate & Balance Herbal Conditioner and Stimulator Lotion.
This product is natural so use within 6 months of opening. External use only
Attributes: Thinning hair, hair loss, aging hair, scalp health
Dietary/Lifestyle: Natural, Ethical, Eco Friendly, Vegetarian, Vegan
Brands: Fushi Wellbeing- leading in ethical health and beauty
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Fushi Wellbeing Ltd
3 Bell Ind Estate
Fushi Wellbeing is ethically accredited and has been awarded by the Ethical Organisation for its commitment to alleviate environmental waste, pollution, child labour, animal testing and other unfair trade practices. Fushi believes in being honest to its customers, kind to the planet and responsible for its actions. Fushi is committed to giving back to Mother Nature. They have recently launched the "Tree for Eternity" campaign by setting aside a percentage of their profits for Tree Aid, a UK charity that uses trees to alleviate poverty and promote self reliance in some of the poorest regions of rural Africa.
Founded in London, inspired by the world, Fushi is the first wellbeing brand to offer professionally formulated products for both internal health and external beauty. Highly acclaimed, organic and natural remedies to combat the most common modern day ailments, and help you glow from the inside out! .
Contains: 20% organic herbs and oils with mild detergents. Free from: Sulphates, Parabens, PEG's, Petrochemicals, Artificial perfume, Animal Testing.
Aqua (Water), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary Aromatic Water)*, Laurus Nobilis Leaf (Bay Aromatic Water), Cocamidopropyl Betaine (Coconut Derived), Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate (Coconut Derivative), Sodium Lauryl Sulfuacetate (Coconut Derivative), Glyceryl Laurate (Derived From Palm Oil), Betaine (Coconut Derivative), Phenoxyethanol (Naturally Derived Preservative), Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Essential Oil*, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Essential Oil*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Essential Oil*, Juniperus Communis (Juniper) Essential Oil*, Cinnamonum Zeylanicum (Cinnamon) Essential Oil*, Simmondia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil*, Cypressus Sempervirens (Cypress) Essential Oil*, Hydrolysed Corn Protein, Hydrolysed Wheat Protein, Hydrolysed Soy Protein, Santalum Alba (Sandalwood) Essential Oil, Glycerin (Veg Oil Derived), Benzyl Alcohol (Derived From Jasmin Flowers), Potassium Sorbate (Naturally Derived Preservative), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), +Linalool, +Citronellol, +Geraniol, +Limonene, +Eugenol.
* Organic Ingredients
+ Components of essential oils
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.