Fybogel Hi-Fibre Orange Sachets 10 per pack
Gently relieves constipation
Fybogel Hi-Fibre Orange drink is an easy and convenient way to increase the fibre in your diet helping your digestive system work more efficiently and gently relieving constipation the natural way. As it works naturally with your body it takes care of constipation without undue straining, discomfort or unnatural urgency, helping to restore and maintain regularity. Fybogel Hi-Fibre Orange comes in packs of either 10 or 30 sachets.
Why should I take fybogel hi-fibre orange? A lack of fibre in the diet is one of the main causes of bowel irregularity. Fybogel Hi-Fibre Orange is high in natural fibre which will help you to restore and maintain your body's regularity. Fybogel Hi-Fibre Orange can be used whenever increased fibre is needed in your diet to help relieve constipation - this includes constipation during pregnancy. It can also be used to help maintain a normal bowel function among those suffering from haemorrhoids (piles).
Fybogel Hi-Fibre Orange is sugar free and gluten free.
Fybogel is a trade mark.
Store dry below 30°C.
Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
Prepare & Use
Do not take fybogel hi-fibre orange if: You are taking medicines which may cause constipation, eg codeine or morphine. If in duobt consult your docter or pharmacist. Your doctor has told you that you are suffering from a blockage of the bowel (intestinal obstruction or faecal impaction) or muscle weakness of the bowel wall (colonic atony). You are allergic to any of the ingredients. Your doctor has told you that you have phenylketonuria, because the product is sweetened with aspartame (E951), which contains a source of phenylalanine. This may be harmful to people with phenylketonuria.
What side - Effects may occur? Due to the increased fibre intake of your diet you may experience flatulence or bloating during the first few days of taking Fybogel Hi-Fibre Orange. These effects should lessen as you continue to take Fybogel Hi-Fibre Orange. If you find these symptoms particularly troublesome you can take just one dose of Fybogel Hi-Fibre Orange for a few days. If you have any other symptoms after taking this product, tell your doctor or pharmacist.
How to prepare fybogel hi-fibre orange drink. Fill a glass with approximately 150ml (1/4 pint) of cold water. Pour in the required amount (see dosage below). Stir well and drink straight away.
Dosage. Adults and children over 12: One sachet of Fybogel Hi-Fibre Orange in the morning, and one in the evening. CHILDREN 6-12: 1/2 - 1 level 5ml spoonful, morning and evening, depending on age and size. If there has been no bowel movement after three days of treatment, the doctor should be consulted. Do not take Fybogel Hi-Fibre Orange without water. If you accidentally take too much, drink plenty of water. If symptoms persist, consult your doctor.
Do not take more Fybogel Hi-Fibre Orange than directed.
Do not use after the expiry date shown on the pack (EXP month/year)
Manufacturer and MA Holder:
Reckitt Benckiser Healthcare (UK) Limited,
Cardboard box recycable
Free From Gluten
Each single dose sachet of granules contains 3.5g Ispaghula Husk B.P., in an Orange Flavoured base containing Aspartame E951 and Saccharin Sodium Sweeteners, Potassium Bicarbonate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Polysorbate 80, Silica Colloidal Anhydrous, Citric Acid and Beta - Carotene and Riboflavine, Sodium Phosphate Colouring
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 30-Oct-2014 at 03:40. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.