- Smart Pass
Things taste better when they're in season. Tuck into this season's fruit and veg.Fruit & Veg
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save 1/3 on RRP.Special Buys
Offer - Gü After Dark Hot Chocolate Melting Middles 2 x 100g
6 days guaranteed (avg. 20)*
Made with 70% cocoa chocolate.
Rich chocolate puds with a dark molten middle.
Gü - chocolate extremists with a good dollop of fun.
They say a good heart is hard to find. Well, stop the search: here in ür hands ü hold a pud of the softest chocolate sponge with a core that is rich and sweet and entirely dedicated to ür happiness.
It's a heart of darkness, but one that will also melt. And when it melts, it yields up its secret: a stash of 70% cocoa chocolate naughtiness that would tempt an angel. Go ahead, break our heart...
Have ü met our little sister Frü?
A fruit fanatic rather than a chocolate extremist, she's hard to miss and even harder to resist!
- Speciality / Vegetarian / Fresh / Desserts
- Fresh / Desserts / Sponge Pudding & Soufflés / Sponge Pudding
- Fresh / Desserts / Sponge Pudding & Soufflés / Soufflés
Do not freeze.
Prepare & Use
Serve hot and Gü-zzle...
Remove from outer sleeve and paper case before cooking.
Place on a baking tray in a pre-heated oven at 180°C (gas mark 4) and cook for 10 minutes. Using a cake slice, carefully lift the Gü-ey pudding onto a serving plate.
Microwave 800W (for one pudding)
Place on a microwaveable plate and cook for 30 seconds.
Two or more puds will require longer cooking time.
(Unless you know better - all cookers are different after all)
Country of Origin
Caution: the puddings can be very hot.
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat, Egg, Lactose, Soya, Milk
Pasteurised Whole Egg, Sugar, Chocolate (19.5%) (Cocoa Mass, Sugar, Cocoa Butte, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithin), Vanilla), Butter, Wheat Flour, Water, Preservative (Potassium Sorbate).
Suitable for Vegetarians
May Contain Nuts
|Typical values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||30.2g|
|of which saturates||16.3g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 18-May-2013 at 00:17. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.