Offer - G! Bologna Sausage Ragu 300g
7 days guaranteed (avg. 19)*
Price per 100g: 50p
A rustic sausage ragu
Keep me in the fridge, eat me within 2 days of opening and use me by the date on the lid.
I may separate throughout my life, on reheating I'll be back to normal.
Best do it right now and eat me within a month.
Prepare & Use
Cooking Instructions - General. Made sure sauce is nice and hot before serving.; Hob - From Chilled. Pour sauce into a saucepan. Heat at medium temperature for 4 to 4 1/2 mins, stirring frequently. Letting sauce boil will spoil the Glorious! flavours, so please don't do it.; Microwave - From Chilled. Cat E (850w) 3 1/2 mins. Take off the lid and rest it on top. Place on a microwaveable plate. Cook at full power for 3 1/2 mins stirring halfway through and at the end. Stand for 1 min. Enjoy.
Ouch! This pot will get a bit wobbly when hot. Leave on a microwaveable plate throughout reheating and stirring. Mind your fingers when picking up.; Microwave - From Frozen. Defrost sauce fully and follow the same cooking instructions as above. Do not refreeze.
Country of Origin
Sleeve & Tub.
Packing - Recyclable.
Made using Pork from the EU..
- Contains Celery, Contains Fish, Contains Gluten, May Contain Nuts, May Contain Peanuts, May Contain Sesame Seeds, Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
Tomato (25%), Pork Sausage Meat (18%), Pork Stock, White Wine (contains Sulphites), Spinach (7%), Onion, Tomato Purée, Carrot, Spelt, Celery, Sundried Tomato Paste, Garlic, Sugar, Salt, Anchovy Essence (contains Fish), Rosemary, Black Pepper, Oregano, Sage, Bayleaf, Pork Sausage Meat contains: Pork, Pork Fat, Smoked Cured Pork Trim (contains Pork, Water, Salt, Sugar, Sodium Triphosphate, Sodium Polyphosphate, Dextrose, Sodium Nitrite, Potassium Nitrate, Sodium Ascorbate), Water, Rusk (contains Wheat), Red Wine (contains Sulphur Dioxide), Salt, Spices, Garlic, Stabilisers (Disodium Diphosphate, Penta Sodium Triphosphate), Basil, Parsley, Preservative (Sodium Metabisulphite), Onion Powder, Antioxidants (Sodium Ascorbate, Sodium Citrate), Pork Stock contains: Concentrated Pork Broth (Meat and Water), Corn Starch, Salt, Sugar, Concentrated Onion Juice, Sundried Tomato Paste contains: Re-hydrated Sundried Tomatoes (Sundried Tomatoes, Water, Salt), Rapeseed Oil, Wine Vinegar, Sugar, Salt
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||As sold Per 100g||As sold Per 1/2 pot||% per 1/2 pot based on GDA (Women)||GDA Women|
|of which sugars||3.6g||5.4g||6%||90g|
|of which saturates||1.2g||1.8g||7%||20g|
|of which sodium||0.3g||0.45g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.