Offer - G! Limited Edition Skinnylicious Soup 600g
over 1 week *
Price per 100g: 37.5p
While adventuring around the world we've sought out and unearthed exciting and delicious SkinnyLicious soup recipes, all with less than 2% fat.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Let's chill please keep me in the fridge, eat within 2 days of opening and use by the date on the lid.
Freezing? Best do it right now and eat within one month. Defrost overnight in a refrigerator prior to cooking.
See lid for 'use by' date.
Cooking Instructions - General. This soup may separate over life. Stir prior to cooking and it will be back to normal.
Make sure soup is nice and hot before serving.; Hob - From Chilled. Pour soup into a saucepan. Heat at medium temperature for 5 1/2 to 6 mins, stirring frequently. Letting soup boil will spoil my Glorious! flavours, so please don't do it.; Microwave - From Ambient. Cat E (850w) 5 1/2 mins.
Take off the lid and rest on top. Place on a microwaveable plate. Cook at full power for 5 1/2 mins stirring halfway through and at the end. Stand for 1 min. Enjoy.
Ouch! This pot may get a bit wobbly when it's hot so place onto a microwaveable plate when heating and moving in and out of a microwave.
Return To Address
We'd love to hear from you:
Country of Origin
May also contain traces of nuts, peanuts and sesame seeds
Hearty lentil and vegetable soup blended with sumac and Isot pepper
Made in the UK with a pinch of adventure
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
May Contain Nuts, May Contain Peanuts, May Contain Sesame Seeds
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Vegetable Stock (contains Celery), Red Lentils (18.5%), Onion, Carrot, Courgette, Red Pepper (4%), Tomato Purée, Bulgar Wheat, Lemon Juice, Garlic Puree, Isot Pepper (0.35%), Parsley, Salt, Cornflour, Sumac, Mint, Oregano, Ras El Hanout, Toasted Cumin Seeds, Vegetable Stock contains: Water, Concentrated Vegetable Juices(Onion, Carrot, Leek, Celery, Garlic), Sugar, Salt, Corn Starch, Sunflower Oil, Spice Oils, Ras El Hanout contains: Galangal, Rosebuds, Black Pepper, Ginger, Cardamon, Nigella, Cayenne, Allspice, Lavender, Cinnamon, Cassia, Coriander, Mace, Nutmeg, Cloves.
Allergy Advice: For allergens including cereals containing gluten see ingredients in bold. May also contain traces of Nuts, Peanuts and Sesame Seeds.
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||As sold Per 100g||As sold Per 1/2 pot (300g) contains||%RI*||RI* for average adult|
|of which saturates||0.3g||0.9g||4.5%||20g|
|of which sugars||1.1g||3.3g||3.7%||90g|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal) (RI)|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.