- Smart Pass
Things taste better when they're in season. Tuck into this season's fruit and veg.Fruit & Veg
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save 1/3 on RRP.Special Buys
G'Nosh Muhummara Red Pepper Dip 160g
6 days guaranteed *
Price per 100g: £1.56
A scrumptiously sweet and spicy blend of flame roasted red peppers combined with lemon zest for extra zing and with chilli flakes for a kick.
- This full taste dip is perfect as a canapé, snacks, or even as a marinade base sauce or side dish for meats. Each tub is filled with intense flavours and a large dose of goodness.
- Try use the dip as an easy canapé or a add dollop on the side of fish, tuna steaks or chicken.
Some things are better shared. We created G’NOSH to share with you great tasting gourmet dips, using only the finest natural ingredients - So good, they beg to be shared.
G’NOSH products are 100% free from preservatives or artificial flavourings and use only the finest handpicked ingredients to create its range of wholesome dips.
Keep refrigerated below 5°C. Please do not freeze. Once opened eat G’NOSH within 2 days and by ‘use by’ date shown. Stir before you serve.
Prepare & Use
Try with bread sticks and olives on a mezze, or try as a side dish with grilled meats for something deliciously different.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Produced in the UK.
- Contains: Nut, Gluten, Wheat
- May Contain: Sesame
Roasted Red Peppers (72%) (Red Peppers, Sunflower Oil, Vinegar), Tomato Paste (Tomatoes, Salt), Breadcrumbs (Wheatflour, Water, Yeast, Salt), Lemon Zest (2%), Lemon Juice, Olive Oil, Garlic Puree (Garlic, Citric Acid), Sugar, Walnut Oil, Salt, Dried Chilli Flakes (0.4%), Ground Cumin, Smoked Paprika (0.1%), Ground Black Pepper, Concentrated Fruit Juices, Maize Starch.
GM Free and definitely no artificial flavours or colourings. This G’NOSH contains wheat, gluten & nuts (walnut oil). It may also contain traces of sesame seeds so it’s not suitable for nut allergy suffers – sorry!
|Typical values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||7.6g|
|of which saturates||0.4g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.