Gaea Red Peppers Flame Roasted 290g
over 1 month *
Price per 100g: 75.5p
Whole red peppers that are flame roasted and peeled, then seasoned with wine vinegar and a touch of sea salt.
- Food Cupboard / Olives, Gherkins & Antipasti / Gherkins & Pickled Foods / Pickled Beetroot, Cabbage & Peppers / Pickled Peppers
Store in a cool dry place. Refrigerate after opening.
Prepare & Use
Ideal for salads, sandwiches, stuffing with cheese, adding to pasta or simply enjoying on their own.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Gaea Products S.A.
301 00 Agrinio
Free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives..
Flame Roasted Red Peppers, Water, Sea Salt, Sugar, Wine Vinegar, Grape Must.
Cook's Notes If you can't get fresh piquillo peppers, use some from a jar. Drain well before use.
Enjoy this frittata hot with salad or vegetables - or serve it cold for a picnic or packed lunch.
In case you hadn't guesses, this dish is heavily inspired by Spanish cuisine. Unlike some fish, monkfish is actually quite robust and can be confidently paired with some strong flavours. Chorizo complements it wonderfully in taste, texture and even colour, and it is definitely worth spending a little extra on a really good chorizo for a dish like this.
An epic sandwich with layers of texture, flavour and yumminess…. Recipe by Arthur Potts Dawson as part of the cheFHM series.
Ideal for a quick light summer treat.
View all recipes containing Gaea Red Peppers Flame Roasted
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.