Gail's San Francisco Style Sourdough 500g
2 days guaranteed (avg. 3)*
Price per 100g: 60p
There’s no mistaking our magnificent San Fran Sourdough. Enhanced with yoghurt for a more pronounced flavour, it out-tangs every other loaf we make. Its significant crust hides a soft, white and lacy interior, a natural characteristic of its slow and steady 48-hour rise.
Ideally, store in your Gail's paper bag.
You can freeze the bread for 1 month, but never refrigerate.
Prepare & Use
This deeply tangy loaf has the power to turn even the most basic topping into a gourmet offering. It's an unbeatable side bread to soups, steaks or pasta and tastes heavenly toasted with a drizzle of honey or a dollop of plum jam.
Country of Origin
Garrick Road Industrial Estate,
Paper bag recyclable
May Contain Eggs, Contains Gluten, Contains Milk, May Contain Nuts, May Contain Sesame Seeds, May Contain Soya\Soybeans
Wheat Flour, Water, San Francisco Style Starter (Yoghurt, Wheat Flour, Milk), Salt
Served hot, this is a truly indulgent snack.
Brandy and tabasco give this steak tartare a piquant kick. Use the best quality beef you can find.
This recipe combines wet walnuts, a slightly lesser-known ingredient and one of the great delicacies of autumn, with delicious radicchio in a quick and incredibly simple dish. Celebrated Chef Theo Randall prepares rustic Italian fare with the finest seasonal ingredients in one of London’s best Italian restaurants; Theo Randall at the InterContinental.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.