Galbani Mascarpone 250g
over 1 week *
Santa Lucia Mascarpone is the traditional Italian creamy cheese, perfect for adding to both sweet and savoury recipes or as an accompaniment to desserts.
The recipe originates in ancient traditions, giving it a creamy and velvety texture. Santa Lucia Mascarpone is known for its distinct creamy aroma and irresistible creaminess. Its delicate and full taste and creamy consistency make it an ideal ingredient to transform every recipe into a delicious delicacy. Santa Lucia Mascarpone can be used in many recipes where a creamy cheese is used or is simply delicious on its own as an alternative to cream with desserts. The quality of Santa Lucia Mascarpone is guaranteed by strictly controlled basic ingredients.
- Speciality / International / Italian / Cheese
- Fresh / Cheese / Mozzarella, Mascarpone & Ricotta / Mascarpone
Keep refrigerated: +4ºC/+6ºC.
Country of Origin
S.p.A. E. Galbani - Via Togliatti, 8 - 20066 Melzo.
- Contains: Lactose, Milk
Cream, Milk, Acidity Regulator: Citric Acid.
Suitable for Vegetarians
This fruity no-bake cheesecake is delicious and so simple to preprare. Just whisk the filling ingredients together and leave to chill.
All the flavours of summer in one stunning dish, perfect to serve as a very innovative twist on strawberries and cream!
A Victoria Sponge for the winter, with a gently floral filling of bergamot curd and rich mascarpone cream. A great alternative to strawberry jam!
These pretty little tarts are ideal to serve, piled with fresh summer berries, at dinner parties.
These small, light-as-air pancakes make a delicious brunch.
View all recipes containing Galbani Mascarpone
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 11-Dec-2013 at 01:44. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.