- Smart Pass
Things taste better when they're in season. Tuck into this season's fruit and veg.Fruit & Veg
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save 1/3 on RRP.Special Buys
Offer - Galbani Mascarpone 250g
Save 20%, was £2.39 - This saving of 20% is available until 18/6/2013, or whilst stocks last - Maximum 20 promotional items per customer
over 1 week *
Santa Lucia Mascarpone is the traditional Italian creamy cheese, perfect for adding to both sweet and savoury recipes or as an accompaniment to desserts.
The recipe originates in ancient traditions, giving it a creamy and velvety texture. Santa Lucia Mascarpone is known for its distinct creamy aroma and irresistible creaminess. Its delicate and full taste and creamy consistency make it an ideal ingredient to transform every recipe into a delicious delicacy. Santa Lucia Mascarpone can be used in many recipes where a creamy cheese is used or is simply delicious on its own as an alternative to cream with desserts. The quality of Santa Lucia Mascarpone is guaranteed by strictly controlled basic ingredients.
- Speciality / International / Italian / Cheese
- Speciality / Vegetarian / Fresh / Cheese
- Fresh / Cheese / Mozzarella, Mascarpone & Ricotta / Mascarpone
Keep refrigerated: +4ºC/+6ºC
Country of Origin
S.p.A. E. Galbani - Via Togliatti, 8 - 20066 Melzo.
- Contains: Lactose, Milk
Cream, milk, acidity regulator: citric acid.
These small French cakes are lighter than many other pâtisserie items and in this version come served with a heavenly angel delight and Limoncello syrup.
1 hr 20 mins
This fruity no-bake cheesecake is delicious and so simple to preprare. Just whisk the filling ingredients together and leave to chill.
A tasty evening meal for the family or a lazy lunch, served at room temperature. The Pesto and tender artichokes compliment each other perfectly, and the creamy marscarpone coats the Trofie beautifully.
This Baileys trifle is a real summer surprise!
This decadent dessert is a little slice of Baileys heaven. Think cheesecake was invented in New York? Think again. A cheesecake recipe was actually found in Greece in a cookbook from 230 AD. Although we bet that recipe didn't taste quite like the recipe here!
1 hr 35 mins
View all recipes containing Galbani Mascarpone
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.