- Smart Pass
Save up to Half Price in our Summer SaleSummer Sale
Here comes the sun – and we’ve got everything you need.Holiday Shop
Big savings on your family’s favourite ice creams and lolliesIce Cream Festival
Our new range has everything you need for a Great British barbecue (except the weather).Let's Barbecue
Galbani Maxi Mozzarella 250g
over 1 week *
Santa Lucia Mozzarella Maxi is fresh family sized mozzarella in brine but in an innovative cylindrical shape.
The practical 250g pack contains a cylindrical shaped mozzarella, which is really easy to slice giving perfectly round slices. Santa Lucia mozzarella maxi can be used to make creative salads and sandwiches for your family and friends.
Made from pasteurised milk
Keep Refrigerated +4°C/+6°C.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
SpA E Galbani
Via Toliatti 8
The rennet used in this cheese is suitable for Vegetarians.
- Contains Lactose, Contains Milk
Milk, Salt, Rennet, Acidity Regulator: Citric Acid.
|Typical Values||per 100g|
Variation Put an extra layer of mozzarella in the middle. Tear it up into pieces as you do the topping.
An epic sandwich with layers of texture, flavour and yumminess…. Recipe by Arthur Potts Dawson as part of the cheFHM series.
Indulge in your favourite food in deliciously gluten-free style.
Kids will love these simple pizzas, which are so quick to make.
Easy to make, this simple dessert has a soft texture and can be served with your favourite seasonal fruits.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 27-Jul-2014 at 08:16. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.