Gallo Carnaroli Premium Risotto Rice 500g
Price per 100g: 45.8p
Numero Uno in Italia
Carnaroli - The King of Italian Rices and the preferred choice of the top risotto chefs. An exceptionally creamy, firm and balanced consistency is guaranteed every time. Risotto is a traditional rice meal from the North of Italy.
The Italians love it because:
- It is creamy and velvety.
- The rice retains some bite, "al dente".
- It is versatile - you can easily create your own recipe for every occasion.
The Po valley became the renowned region it is today, because of the vision of a great Piedmontese statesman - Camillo Benso di Cavour.
In 1855 he supervised the construction of thousands of miles of canals, thus irrigating one of the most fertile plains in Europe with water from the Alps. Using the same systems, Italian farmers, selected by Riso Gallo, continue to produce rice with the same unique characteristics to provide you with a creamy and velvety wonderful risotto.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Prepare & Use
Ready in 16-18 minutes.
Suitable for all Mediterranean rice dishes
Country of Origin
Risso Gallo S.p.A.,
V.le Riccardo Preve 4,
27038 Robbio (PV),
Carton box recyclable
Vacuum packed to ensure perfect preservation
Long Grain Rice.
|Typical Values||per 100g dry weight before cooking|
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.