- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Find offers you'll love on brands you trust in our Baby Food & Drink Event.Baby Food & Drink
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Garnier Body 7 Days Shea Butter Ultra Softening Body Lotion Extra Dry Skin
Out of stock
This product is not available. Please check back soon for more info
Instensive 7Days Ultra-Softening Lotion with L-Bifidus*
Nourishing Shea Butter
For Dry to Extra-Dry Skin
Skin feels intensely hydrated for up to 7 days!**
Garnier Body Intensive 7Days with Shea Butter
- Formulated with natural-based ingredients, specifically selected to meet the needs of extra-dry skin.
- Dermatologically tested.
- Suitable for sensitive skin.
- Colourant free.
Is this lotion right for me?
Yes, if you feel that your skin becomes dehydrated over the course of the day, losing its softness and moisture even when you have used a body moisturiser in the morning.
How does it work?
Intensive 7days Ultra-Softening Lotion is enriched with natural-based Shea Butter and L-Bifidus*, inspired by probiotics, which have been selected to meet the specific needs of dry to extra-dry skin.
- L-Bifidus*: A Garnier innovation that helps to prevent moisture loss from the skin surface.
Inspired by probiotics, L-Bifidus helps the skin to reinforce its natural protective barrier, locking in moisture. This results in exceptionally long-lasting hydration.
- Nourishing Shea Butter: Harvested from the Shea tree of West Africa, it is rich in essential nutrients known to build skin lipids to nourish and reinforce the natural barrier function of dry to extra-dry skin. Its soothing properties help relieve discomfort.
- Rich, nourishing texture.
- Immediately, rough skin is relieved and dramatically softened. Skin is optimally hydrated for 48 hours.***
- After only 7 days of use, skin's quality is dramatically improved - dryness -49%, roughness -25% and suppleness +26%.****
A consumer study shows that Garnier Body Intensive 7days Lotion is so hydrating, skin still feels moisturised even 7 days after your last application**.
*Lysate of Bifidus.
**After twice daily application for 4 weeks. Consumer test on 84 subjects, 5 weeks.
***24 H hydration instrumental test on 24 subjects.
****Clinical scoring on 40 subjects.
Prepare & Use
Recommendation of use: do not apply on face
Country of Origin
Plastic dispenser recyclable.
Aqua/Water, Paraffinum Liquidum/Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Elaeis Guineensis Oil/Palm Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Dimethicone, Benzyl Alcohol, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Shea Butter, Carbomer, Citronellol, Limonene, Linalool, Methylparaben, Olea Europaea Oil/Olive Fruit Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Xanthan Gum, Zinc Gluconate, Parfum/Fragrance.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.