Garofalo Capellini Angel Hair Pasta 500g
Price per 100g: 42p
Italian Dry Pasta.
100% Durum Wheat Semolina.
From Gragnano near Naples in Italy.
Suitable for Vegetarians.
Garofalo has been making pasta for over 300 years in Gragnano near Naples in Italy, the home of pasta. Made from 100% robust desert durum wheat and shaped using a bronze die gives Garofalo pasta its premium taste and texture.
Capellini is thin spaghetti, often called angel hair pasta. It is the shape of spaghetti but about a third its width.
- Speciality / International / Italian / Pasta & Sauce / Dry Pasta
- Food Cupboard / Brand Shops / Garofalo Shop / Traditional
- Speciality / Kosher / Food cupboard
- Food Cupboard / Rice, Pasta, Noodles & Pulses / Pasta / Spaghetti
Store in a cool, dry place.
Prepare & Use
Cooking time 11 minutes.
Bring a large pan of water to the boil and add salt if required. Keeping the water at a rolling boil add the amount of pasta needed. Stir with a wooden spoon to prevent the pasta sticking together and to avoid damaging the pasta. Cook for the recommended time, drain and serve.
Country of Origin
Pastificio Lucio Garofalo S.p.A.,
Via Dei Pastai, 42,
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat
Durum Wheat Semolina.
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical values||per 100g|
This spicy Mexican soup, Sopa Seca de Fideos, is made with thin fideo noodles, which are similar to angel hair pasta. Variation Chinese chicken noodle soup- Soak 40g dried chinese mushrooms in 300ml boiling water for 30minutes. Strain the soaking water into a large saucepan and add 600ml chicken stock. Slice the mushrooms and cut 2 skinless boneless chicken breasts inot bite sized pieces or thin strips. Break up 175g dried rice vermicelli into short lengths, stir into the stock, and bring to a simmer. Cook for 2minutes, then add the mushrooms, chicken, and 100g sweetcorn kernels. Simmer for a further 2minutes. Spoon into bowls and serve at once.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.