Geeta's Mango Chutney 320g
Premium Mango Chutney.
An authentic Indian chutney made from fresh mangoes, aromatic and whole spices.
"The recipe for this Mango Chutney has been handed down through generations of my mother's family. It can only be made properly with quality whole mangoes, freshly picked at exactly the right time. My finest Indian spices are selected to produce a unique tasting chutney, with all natural ingredients - it is truly an exciting eating experience. Serve as a meal accompaniment or with Indian breads and papadums."
- Speciality / International / Indian / Food Cupboard
- Fresh / Ready Meals / Indian / Poppadoms & Chutneys / Chutneys
- Food Cupboard / Table Sauces, Condiments & Dressings / Chutneys, Pickle & Relishes / Chutneys / Mango & Fruit Chutneys / Mango Chutney
Store in a cool dry place and refrigerate after opening.
Prepare & Use
Factory - Made in a factory where nuts are used
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Greeta's Foods Ltd.
PO Box 7645,
Mangoes (57%), Sugar, Salt, Spirit Vinegar, Whole Garli Cloves, Cumin Seeds, Chilli, Fenugreek Seeds, Onion Seeds, Black Peppercorns, Cardamon Pods, Whole Cloves.
Suitable for Vegans
Suitable for Vegetarians
Suitable for Coeliacs
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Flavours
Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||58g|
|of which saturates||Trace|
Coronation chicken was invented by Constance Spry and Rosemary Hume to celebrate the coronation of Her Majesty the Queen in 1953. Today it is a classic salad and sandwich filling. Add a hotter curry paste if you like a bit more spice.
1 hr 10 mins
This dish is one of 32 finalists from our world recipe challenge, so tuck in! Love this recipe? Tell your friends. The dish viewed by the most people wins a Virgin Experience Day worth £200.
Be deliciously different with this summery dish from the Vegetarian Society.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 03-Dec-2013 at 00:41. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.