- Smart Pass
We've got the perfect gift for every kind of dad this Father's Day.Father's Day
Things taste better when they're in season. Tuck into this season's fruit and veg.Fruit & Veg
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Genius Gluten Free White Sliced Bread 535g
4 days guaranteed (avg. 5.5)*
Genius Gluten Free Sliced White Bread
Sliced for perfect sandwiches!
Deliciously soft and light Fresh White Bread with a natural home-baked taste. You won't believe there's No Wheat and No Gluten
"Some people have told us they prefer their bread sliced, so welcome to our new larger loaf with generous-sized slices and the same fresh, delicious taste as the original Genius loaf. Genius sliced bread makes life easier on a gluten-free diet and is perfect for fresh or toasted sandwiches and for making favourite snacks like baked beans on toast or cheese toasties. It's great for cooking with too and you can visit the Genius website for some of my recipe ideas. Whether you need to avoid gluten for medical reasons or just for your general well-being, I hope you'll enjoy Genius, so called because that's what people say when they first taste it."
Founder, Genius Gluten Free and author of best-selling book "How to Cook for Food Allergies"
- Speciality / Free From / Gluten Free / Bread
- Speciality / Free From / Wheat Free / Bread
- Bakery / Free From Bakery / Bread / White Bread
- Bakery / Bread / White Bread
- Speciality / Free From / Dairy Free / Biscuits, Cakes & Bread / Bread
- Brands: Genius
- Preparation: Sliced
- Dietary & Lifestyle: Wheat Free, Gluten Free, Milk Free, Vegetarian
Store in a cool, dry place.
Suitable for home freezing. Place in a freezer as soon as possible after purchase and use within a month.
Prepare & Use
Ingredients - Cannot guarantee nut free
Factory - Produced on a site that does not handle nuts
Country of Origin
22 Northumberland Street,
South West Lane,
Water, Tapioca Starch, Rice Flour, Potato Starch, Rapeseed Oil, Maize Starch, Psyllium Husk Powder, Humectant (Vegetable Glycerine), Sugar, Stabiliser (Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose), Dried Egg White, Yeast, Flax Seeds, Salt, Flavouring, Rice Starch, Preservative (Calcium Propionate).
High in Fibre
|Typical values||per 100g||Per Slice 36g|
|of which sugars||4.4g||1.6g|
|of which saturates||0.3g||0.1g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 21-May-2013 at 00:26. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.