- Smart Pass
Save up to Half Price in our Summer Sale.Summer Sale
Restock your wine rack with savings on red, white and rosé.Wine Sale
Big savings on your family’s favourite ice creams and lollies.Ice Cream Festival
Our new range has everything you need for a Great British barbecue (except the weather).Let's Barbecue
Gia Garlic Puree in Vegetable Oil 90g
over 3 weeks *
Gia® Garlic is produced to a unique formula based on an authentic Italian recipe. Careful handling retains the full fragrance and unique taste of garlic. One half inch of paste from this tube is equal to 1 clove of natural garlic (the entire contents equal 1 kilo).
Use Gia® Garlic and save yourself the fiddle and mess of skinning and crushing cloves of garlic.
- Brands: Gia
Refrigerate after opening and consume within one month.
Prepare & Use
Gia® Garlic puree can be used in all recipes which call for garlic-such as garlic bread, sauces, roast meat stews casseroles.
Country of Origin
44040 S.Carlo (FE),
- May Contain Nut
Garlic (55%), Sunflower Oil, Salt, Preservative (Potassium Metabisulphite)
Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
|Typical Values||per 100g|
Arancini, or risotto balls as they are sometimes known, mark the perfect way to make the most of leftover risotto, especially once served with a piquant arrabiata sauce. Leave the sauce to simmer for as long as possible, to give depth of flavour.
3 hrs 20 mins
Tip: for a traditional biryani dish, layer the rice and prawn masala alternatively together with the garnish and some chopped coriander, and oven-bake for 10 minutes.
Sticky ribs, popular with adults and children alike.
1 hr 35 mins
This is a fantastic dish which can be almost cooked from start to finish in one pan. Any fresh pasta will do for this recipe however Paul recommends long pasta, which works well with the texture of the sauce.
A one-pot chicken curry dish which is given its unique flavour by a sprinkling of crushed peppercorns, cardamom pods and a ginger/garlic paste. If you don't want to use chicken on the bone, use skinned pieces of chicken breast, which will also speed up this recipe considerably.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 30-Jul-2014 at 08:23. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.