- Smart Pass
Save up to Half Price in our Summer Sale.Summer Sale
Restock your wine rack with savings on red, white and rosé.Wine Sale
Discover hundreds of reductions in our Round Pound Deals.Round Pound Deals
Our new range has everything you need for a Great British barbecue (except the weather).Let's Barbecue
Ginsters Deep Filled Chicken & Mushroom Slice 180g
4 days guaranteed (avg. 6)*
Deep fill Chicken & Mushroom Slice
Tender British Chicken and Mushrooms in a delicious
sauce, packed in light puff pastry. With fresh Cornish
double cream - we got a bit carried away Our chef Graham has baked your slice right here in Cornwall.
He fills it to the brim with fresh, tasty British chicken and
mushrooms. He doesn't add any artificial stuff. He doesn't
fly in anything from abroad. Oh, apart from the pepper.
And the other spices. But that's about it. And when Graham's
packed in as much flavour as he can, he shoves it in the oven.
Just like you do at home
- Brands: Ginsters
Keep refrigerated, suitable for home freezing
Prepare & Use
Some like it hot...
You can enjoy this chicken and mushroom slice either hot or cold.
For best results remove all packaging and place on a baking tray
in a pre-heated oven at 180°C (350°F) or Gas Mark 4 for 20 minutes.
In a hurry?
Then remove all packaging and pop in a microwave on full power
for 1 minute 20 seconds. Allow product to stand for 1 minute before
eating. (Timings based on 800W oven).
If you have got the willpower not to scoff it immediately then freeze
on day of purchase and consume within 1 month. To eat cold from
frozen, defrost thoroughly and consume within 24 hours. Do not refreeze.
To eat hot from frozen, remove all packaging and place on a baking tray
in a pre-heated oven at 180°C (350°F) or Gas Mark 4 for 30 minutes
Whilst due care is taken in the preparation of this product, it may contain chicken bones.
- Contains Gluten, Contains Wheat, Contains Egg, Contains Lactose, Contains Milk
British Chicken (26%), Wheatflour, Vegetable Oil, Mushrooms (11%), Potato, Water, Cream (5%), Cornflour, Egg, Onion, Salt, Chicken Bouillon, Parsley, White Pepper, Chicken Bouillon: Dehydrated Chicken, Onion, Salt, Natural Flavourings, Vegetable Oil, Spices, Rosemary Extract.
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||1.4g|
|of which saturates||9.5g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 01-Aug-2014 at 07:47. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.