Offer - Ginsters Original Cornish Pasty 227g
4 days guaranteed (avg. 8)*
Fresh British Beef. Baked in light puff pastry. With potato, onion and swede from local farms - how lazy are we?
Our chef Graham has baked your pasty right here in Cornwall. He fills it to the brim with fresh, tasty British beef and vegetables from local farms. He doesn't add any artificial stuff. He doesn't fly anything in from abroad. Oh, apart from the pepper. And the other spices. But that's about it.
And when Graham's packed in as much flavour as he can, he shoves the pastry in the oven. Just like you do at home.
Except Graham and the team make thousands every day
Suitable for home freezing.
If you have got the willpower not to scoff it immediately then freeze on day of purchase and consume within 1 month.
Prepare & Use
Some like it hot...
You can enjoy this pasty either hot or cold. For best results remove all packaging and place on a baking tray in a pre-heated oven at 180°C (350°F) or Gas Mark 4 for 20 minutes.
In a hurry?
Then remove all packaging and pop in a microwave on full power for 1 minute 30 seconds. Allow product to stand for 1 minute before eating. (Timings based on 800W oven).
To eat cold from frozen, defrost thoroughly and consume within 24 hours. Do not refreeze. To eat hot from frozen, remove all packaging and place on a baking tray in a pre-heated oven at 180°C (350°F) or Gas Mark 4 for 35 minutes.
Take a look at our website. It has lots more info. And it makes noises.
We support CHICKS, CHICKS Stands for Country Holidays for Inner City Kids, a charity that helps deserving children from all over the UK, giving many the only holiday they have ever had. If you would like to make a donation, however small, please send it to: CHICKS, Freepost RLZA-ZHKL-BZKR, Moorland Retreat, Bonnaford, Brentor, Tavistock PL19 0LX. (Registered Charity no. 1080953).
Contains Gluten, Contains Wheat, Contains Celery, Contains Mustard, Contains Milk
Potato, WHEATFLOUR, Vegetable Oil (Palm, Rapeseed), British Beef (14%), Water, Onion, Swede, Beef Fat, EGG, Salt, Cornflour, Black Pepper, Vegetable Bouillon, MILK, GROUND MUSTARD SEEDS, White Pepper, Coriander, Vegetable Bouillon contains: Dried Onion, Dried Leek, Salt, Sugar, Sunflower Oil, Turmeric, Black Pepper, Allergen Information: Milk, Wheat, Gluten, Egg, Mustard
|Typical Values||per 100g||Each pasty (227g) provides|
|of which sugars||1.3g||3.2g|
|of which saturates||7.5g||14.8g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 30-Sep-2014 at 02:41. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.