Giovanni Rana Bolognese Sauce with Cherry Tomatoes 250g
over 1 week *
Price per 100g: 80p
Free from colours, added preservatives and hydrogenated fats
"I have created my Bolognese sauce in a slightly different way: I have added sweet cherry tomatoes and PDO Parmigiano Reggiano cheese to a traditional Italian Bolognese to create a delicious sauce."
This sauce contains:
Cherry tomatoes, pork and beef and PDO* Parmigiano Reggiano Cheese
*Protected Designation of Origin
My sauces are free from:
Colours, added preservatives and hydrogenated fats
Recommended for 2 servings
Authorised by the Parmigiano-Reggiano Consortium
- Fresh / Pasta & Sauce / Pasta Sauce
- Speciality / International / Italian / Pasta & Sauce / Pasta Sauce
- Fresh / Soups, Sauces & Accompaniments / Pasta Sauces / Tomato Sauce
- Brands: Giovanni Rana
Keep refrigerated at +4/6°C.
Once opened consume within 3 days ensuring the aluminium lid is replaced securely on top of the tub.
Prepare & Use
It is an ideal sauce to serve with fresh tagliatelle, spaghetti and gnocchi or as a filling with jacket potatoes or to make lasagne.
May contain wheat gluten as used in the same factory
Free from colours and added preservatives
Cooking Instructions - General
Add to your favourite pasta and stir well before serving.
Microwave - From Chilled
Remove the aluminium lid and heat for 2 minutes at 750W.
Hob - From Chilled
Empty the sauce into a pan, cook on a medium heat for 2 minutes stirring occasionally.
Country of Origin
Pastificio Rana S.p.A.,
San Giovanni Lupatoto (VR),
- Contains: Lactose, Milk
- May Contain: Nut, Gluten, Wheat, Egg, Celery
Pork and Beef 39% (Pork 25% and Beef 14%), Tomato Puree 36.5%, Carrots 6%, Onions 5%, Sunflower Seed Oil, Natural Flavourings, Butter [from MILK], Salt, Full Fat Hard Cheese [from MILK] 0.5%, Fro allergens, see capitalised ingredients, Produced in a factory that also uses Nuts, Fish, Molluscs, Crustaceans, Celery, Gluten and Eggs
May Contain Celery
May Contain Gluten
May Contain Wheat
May Contain Eggs
May Contain Nuts
Free From Artificial Colours
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||3.2g|
|of which saturates||6.4g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.