Giovanni Rana Bolognese Sauce with Cherry Tomatoes 250g
over 1 week *
Price per 100g: 80p
As an Italian, I've always loved cooking and over 50 years ago I started my own business hand making fresh filled pasta, which I personally delivered to my customers on my beloved motorino. Today my family business still makes fresh pasta as well as fresh pasta sauces using ingredients sourced from local Italian provinces.
- Brands: Giovanni Rana
Keep refrigerated at 4-6ºC. Once opened consume within 3 days ensuring the aluminium lid is replaced securely on top of the tub.
Suitable for freezing - freeze on the day of purchase and consume within 1 month.
Defrost thoroughly before following cooking instructions.
Microwave - From Chilled. For best results: Empty the sauce into a pan, cook on a medium heat for 2 minutes stirring occasionally. 750W: Remove the aluminum lid and heat for 2 minutes. Add to your favourite pasta and stir well before serving.
Country of Origin
Pastificio Rana S.p.A,
San Giovanni Lupatoto (VR),
Packing - Recyclable
Produced in a factory that also uses crustaceans, fish, nuts, celery, gluten, eggs and molluscs
Full Product Name:
Rich Bolognese Sauce
Produced in Italy
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Pork and Beef 39% (Pork 25% and Beef 14%), Tomato Puree 36.5%, Carrots 6%, Onions 5%, Sunflower Seed Oil, Natural Flavourings, Butter [from Milk], Salt, Full Fat Hard Cheese [from Milk] 0.5%
May Contain Celery
May Contain Gluten
May Contain Wheat
May Contain Eggs
May Contain Nuts
Free From Artificial Colours
|Typical Values||per 100 g of product|
|Of which saturates||3.8 g|
|Of which sugars||2.3 g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.