- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Find offers you'll love on brands you trust in our Baby Food & Drink Event.Baby Food & Drink
We've got the perfect gift for every kind of dad this Father's Day.Father's Day
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Giovanni Rana Parmigiano Reggiano Sauce 180g
6 days guaranteed (avg. 23)*
Price per 100g: £1.11
Sauces from Italy's no. 1 fresh pasta brand
Terrific with... tagliatelle
Free from colours, added preservatives and hydrogenated fats
PDO* Parmigiano Reggiano cheese sauce.
*Protected Designation of Origin.
'My creamy Parmigiano Reggiano sauce is terrific with Tagliatelle and Prosciutto Crudo. As good as homemade, I use only the best authentic Italian ingredients to create irresistible pasta sauces using my knowledge and passion for great tasting Italian food.'
Recommended for 2 servings
Authorized by Parmigiano Reggiano Consortium.
Protected Designation of Origin
- Brands: Giovanni Rana
Once opened consume within 3 days ensuring the aluminium lid is replaced securely on top of the tub.
Suitable for freezing - freeze on the day of purchase and consume within 1 month.
Defrost and stir thoroughly before following the cooking guidelines.
Suitable for Home Freezing
Prepare & Use
Produced in a factory that also uses crustaceans, fish, nuts, celery, gluten, eggs and molluscs
Free from colours and added preservatives
Microwave - From Chilled
750W: Remove the aluminium lid and heat for 2 minutes. Add to your favourite pasta and stir well before serving.
Hob - From Chilled
Empty the sauce into a pan, cook on a medium heat for 2 minutes stirring occasionally.
Country of Origin
Pastificio Rana S.p.A.,
San Giovanni Lupatoto (VR),
Giovanni Rana (UK) Ltd,
Atlas Business Park,
Balby Carr Bank,
The sauce contains:
PDO Parmigiano cheese, Cream
My sauce are free from:
Colours, Added preservatives, Hydrogenated fats.
May contain: molluscs
Nutritional: per 100g; Salt 0.72g.
- Contains: Milk, Yeast
- May Contain: Nut, Gluten, Egg, Fish, Celery, Shellfish
Cream 63%, Water, Vegetable Oil, PDO* Parmigiano Reggiano Cheese 7%, Natural Flavourings, Vegetable Fat, Maize Starch, Salt, Yeast Extract, *Protected Designation of Origin
Free From Artificial Colours
|Typical values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||2.1g|
|of which saturates||25g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.