- Smart Pass
Things taste better when they're in season. Tuck into this season's fruit and veg.Fruit & Veg
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save 1/3 on RRP.Special Buys
Givon Malog 2010 75cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
Price per 75cl: £8.00
Givon Malog 2010
This is a rich and lusciously sweet red showing ripe berry fruit flavours.
Approved for Kosher and Kosher for Passover, this wine is excellent at Kiddush or served with fruit desserts.
Givon wines are produced from our vineyards in the center of Israel.
Richly supple and aromatic, these wines are a delight with meals, as well as for Kiddush and Havdallah.
Alc. 12% Vol.
- Drinks / Wine / Red Wine / Israel
- Off Licence / Red Wine / By Country / Israel
- Speciality / Kosher / Passover / Off Licence
- Speciality / Kosher / Off Licence
- Brands: Givon
- Countries: Israel
- Price Ranges: £7 to £10
- Dietary & Lifestyle: Kosher
- Wine Cellar: Red
Prepare & Use
These wines are a delight with meals, as well as for Kiddush and Havdallah.
Country of Origin
Barkan Wine Cellars,
Glass bottle recyclable.
- Contains: Sulphites
Kosher for Passover
Pasta and meatballs have got to be one of the most popular family style Italian meals of all time. What I like about this recipe is the tasty tomato and pepper sauce which accompanies it. I have used red and yellow peppers with some chopped parsley, thickened with tomato passata and red wine. Make double quantities of the sauce, so that you can freeze one portion for another time.
1 hr 5 mins
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.