- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Find offers you'll love on brands you trust in our Baby Food & Drink Event.Baby Food & Drink
We've got the perfect gift for every kind of dad this Father's Day.Father's Day
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Glebe Farm Gluten Free Chocolate Cake Mix 300g
over 1 month *
Price per 100g: 83p
Gluten, wheat, corn, dairy, soya and egg free
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Gluten free chocolate cake mix
Glebe Farm gluten free mixes are suitable for coeliacs and give excellent results everytime. The recipes are created by Rebecca Rayner who tests the mixes in the Glebe Farm Kitchen to ensure they are easy to use and most importantly taste delicious!
For stockists & information www.glebe-flour.co.uk
Serving size 75g
Serving per pack 8
Made in Britain
- Speciality / Free From / Dairy Free / Home Baking
- Speciality / Free From / Lactose Free / Home Baking
- Speciality / Free From / Gluten Free / Home Baking
- Speciality / Free From / Soya Free / Cooking Ingredients, Sauces & Kits / Ingredients
- Food Cupboard / Home Baking Ingredients / Cake Making / Cake Mix / Cake Mix
- Speciality / Free From / Egg Free / Home Baking
- Speciality / Free From / Wheat Free / Home Baking
- Speciality / Free From / Soya Free / Home Baking
Store in a cool dry place.
Prepare & Use
Add margarine and eggs*
*or egg substitute
Recipe for a gluten free chocolate cake
Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4. In a bowl melt 125g/4.5oz margarine. In another bowl whisk 2 eggs*. Whisk altogether with Cake Mix. Pour the mixture into 2 greased 6in/15cm cake tins. Cook for 20 mins. Alternatively pour mixture into one 7in/18cm greased cake tin and cook for 25 mins at 170°C/325°F/Gas Mark 3.
Butter icing (optional): In a bowl mix 75g/3oz of butter or margarine and 175g/6oz of sifted icing sugar. Spread in centre or on top of cake.
Glebe Farm Foods Ltd,
Bag - Paper.
Gluten Free Flour (Potato Starch, Rice Flour), Sugar, Fat Reduced Cocoa Powder*, Gluten Free Baking Powder (Acid Sodium Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate), Xanthan Gum, (*Cocoa Solids 7% Minimum)
Suitable for Vegans
Suitable for Vegetarians
Suitable for Coeliacs
Free From Gluten
Free From Wheat
Free From Corn (Maize)
Free From Eggs
Free From Dairy
Free From Soya\Soybeans
|Typical values||per 100g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.