- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save 65% on RRP.Special Buys
All your summer must-haves, from barbecue treats to gardening tools. Oh, and lots of offers too.Celebrate Summer
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
Glebe Farm Gluten Free White Bread & Pizza Mix 375g
over 1 month *
Price per 100g: 53p
1 Yeast sachet inside
Make with or without yeast
No added sugar
Works in bread machines
Gluten, wheat, corn, dairy, soya and egg free
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Gluten free white bread and pizza mix
For stockists & information www.glebe-flour.co.uk
Serving size 80g
Servings per pack 8
Made in Britain
- Speciality / Free From / Dairy Free / Home Baking
- Speciality / Free From / Lactose Free / Home Baking
- Speciality / Free From / Yeast Free / Cooking Ingredients & Sauces / Ingredients
- Speciality / Free From / Gluten Free / Home Baking
- Food Cupboard / Home Baking Ingredients / Batter & Suet / Batter
- Food Cupboard / Home Baking Ingredients / Bread Making / Bread Mix
- Speciality / Free From / Soya Free / Cooking Ingredients, Sauces & Kits / Ingredients
- Food Cupboard / Cooking Sauces, Packets & Kits / Meal Kits / Pizza Bases
- Speciality / Free From / Egg Free / Home Baking
- Speciality / Free From / Wheat Free / Home Baking
- Food Cupboard / Flour & Sugar / Bread Flour & Yeast / Bread Mix
- Speciality / Free From / Soya Free / Home Baking
Store in a cool dry place.
Prepare & Use
Add water & egg*
*or egg substitute
Recipe for a gluten free white loaf
Remove the yeast sachet from the packet before use.
In a bread machine - using yeast: Into bread machine pan in this order: add 225ml/8fl.oz UK/7.5fl.oz warm water, 2 eggs*, all the bread Mix and 1 yeast sachet. Program the bread machine to Rapid (2-3hr) or Gluten Free. Note: after the program has started, remove excess flour from sides of bread pan with a knife.
By hand - with yeast: In a bowl whisk 2 eggs*. Add the Bread Mix, 225ml/8fl.oz UK/7.5fl.oz US warm water, and yeast sachet. Whisk together then place into a greased 1lb bread tin. Rest to prove for 20mins (loaf will rise more in oven). Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6. Cook for 25 mins.
By hand - yeast free soda bread. Using baking powder: Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6. In a bowl whisk 2 eggs*. Add Bread Mix, 225ml/8fl.oz UK/7.5fl.oz US warm water, and 2tsp (10ml) of gluten free baking powder and whisk altoghether. Place into a 1lb bread tin. Cook for 50 mins.
Pizza : Preheat oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6. In a bowl beat 1 egg*, 188g/6.5oz (half the bag) of Bread Mix and 150ml/5fl.oz UK/5fl.oz US water into batter. Pour mixture onto a greased baking tray and cook for 10-15 mins. Bring out of the oven, add tomato paste, grated cheese and toppings and cook for 20-25 minutes until brown.
*For egg free recipes see website.
Glebe Farm Foods Ltd,
Bag - Paper.
- Free from: Gluten, Wheat, Soya, Yeast
Potato Starch, Rice Flour, Xylitol (A Natural Sugar Alternative), Salt, Xanthan Gum, Pectin, 1 Yeast Sachet
Suitable for Vegans
Suitable for Vegetarians
No Added Sugar
Free From Gluten
Free From Wheat
Free From Corn (Maize)
Free From Dairy
Free From Soya\Soybeans
Free From Yeast
|Typical values||per 100g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.