New - Glenilen Farm Irish Cream Liqueur Cheesecake 700g
5 days guaranteed *
Price per 100g: 71.3p
Out of stock
This product is not available. Please check back soon for more info
It all starts with our milk...
And as you can imagine, this makes our cows very important to us. We treat them kindly, allowing them to roam, keeping them warm in winter and never, ever over milking them. They in turn supply us with a rich tasty milk. Glenilen Farm began as a hobby in our home kitchen in 1997, and has since transformed our small traditional dairy farm into a hive of activity.
We convert all of our milk into delicious products using only the best quality ingredients, reflecting our steadfast belief in the goodness of wholesome, natural food. Our Irish Cream Liqueur Cheesecake is made using our award winning fromage frais and fresh cream. We use absolutely no additives or preservatives, for a pure authentic farmhouse taste.
Alan & Valerie Kingston
About Our Ingredients
All our milk is sourced from ours and neighbouring farms. This milk is the main ingredient in all our products.
For ingredients we can't supply ourselves, we search for the best quality ingredients from suppliers who care as much about their products as we do about ours.
If you enjoy our cheesecakes, you might like to try some more of our handmade products.
Our Double Cream is rich and luxurious and is perfect for use in cooking and is delicious served with scones and freshly baked cakes.
Serves 6 generous portions.
Keep refrigerated between 0°C - 4°C. Once opened consume within 2 days.
Suitable for freezing but please freeze on the day of purchase and enjoy within 30 days.
Using Our Push-Up Base
Remove the sleeve, open the tub and place on a tin or a cup. Gently push the tub down, allowing the base to rise with your cheesecake intact... and serve
Country of Origin
Topping: Glenilen Farm Fromage Frais 42%, Fresh Cream, Sugar, Irish Cream Liqueur 10%, Gelatine, Chocolate (42% Solids).
Base: Biscuit Crumb 16% (Flour, Sugar, All-Vegetable Shortening, Flaked Oats, Whey Powder, Baking Powder, Salt), Irish Creamery Butter 4%, ... And Nothing Else.
All Glenilen Farm Dairy ingredients are pasteurised.
Free From Additives
Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical Values||per 100g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.