Glorious! Skinny Limited Edition 600g
over 1 week *
Price per 100g: 38p
Only 1.6% fat
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Adventure through food
Here at Glorious! we pride ourselves on delivering bold and exciting flavours with ingredients from around the world. With our skinny soup range we have selected recipes that are all less than 2% fat.
Join Glorious Foods on Facebook and Twitter.
Every week a lucky winner can choose one of our A-Z of prizes, from designer shoes to weekend breaks. Enter your code at www.gloriousfoods.co.uk/promotions. Open to UK residents. 18+. Closes 31/10/2013. Whilst stocks last. Proof of purchase necessary. See website for more details and full terms and conditions.
Keep me in the fridge, eat me within 2 days of opening and use me by the date on the lid.
I may separate throughout my life, on reheating I'll be back to normal.
Best do it right now and eat me within a month.
Prepare & Use
I've been known to hang around near nuts, peanuts and sesame seeds and I may contain them as well
Cooking Instructions - General
Make sure I'm nice and hot before serving.
Microwave - From Frozen
Defrost me fully and follow the same cooking instructions as chilled. Don't refreeze.
Ouch! My pot will get a bit wobby when it's hot, so stand me on a microwaveable plate when you're reheating and stirring. Mind your fingers when you pick me up.
Microwave - From Chilled
Cat E (850w) 5 1/2 mins.
Take off my lid and rest it back on top. Stand me on a microwaveable plate. Cook at full power for 5 1/2 mins stirring halfway through and at the end.
Stand for 1 min. Enjoy.
Hob - From Chilled
Pour me into a saucepan then heat at medium temperature for 5 to 5 1/2 mins, stirring frequently. Letting me boil will spoil my Glorious! flavours, so don't overdo it.
Country of Origin
- Contains: Celery
Vegetable Stock (contains Celery), Tomatoes (14%), Toor Daal, Tomato Paste, Rapeseed Oil, Cornflour, Garlic Purée, Coriander, Ginger Purée, Salt, Turmeric, Black Pepper, Cumin, Mustard Seed, Curry Leaves, Chilli Powder, Vegetable Stock contains: Water, Concentrated Vegetable Juices (Onion, Carrot, Leek, Celery, Garlic), Sugar, Salt, Sunflower Oil, Corn Starch, Spice Oils
Suitable for Vegans
Suitable for Vegetarians
May Contain Nuts
May Contain Peanuts
May Contain Sesame Seeds
|Typical values||per 100g||As sold Per 1/2 pot|
|of which sugars||3.8g||11.5g|
|of which saturates||1.4g||4.1g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.