Go-Cat Complete Adult for Indoor Cats with Chicken 950g
Cats who spend most of their time indoors get lots of love and attention but when it comes to their food they need extra care. Indoor cats don't interact as much with nature, so they can miss out on some essential nutrient benefits of the outdoors. Furthermore, they tend to groom themselves more, increasing the likelihood of hairballs or to be less active and prone to weight gain. Litter odour can also be a problem when living with an indoor cat.
That's why our veterinarians and nutritionalists have developed new Go-Cat for Indoor Cats; tailored to the specific needs lifestyle of your indoor cat. 100% nutritionally complete and balanced, Go-Cat for Indoor Cats directly replaces some of what your cat misses from the outdoors, including garden greens that cats love to chew on. It also contains the right balance of minerals to maintain a healthy urinary tract. Everyday feeding ensure your indoor cat receives tailored nutrition and the enjoyment of a great tasting recipe with tasty chicken and added vegetables.
With Go-Cat for Indoor Cats you can feel confident you are helping your indoor cat be at his best and live life to the fullest... with lots of Get up and Go!
- Brands: Go-Cat
Keep pet food in a cool and dry place.
Prepare & Use
The adult maintenance averages are based on moderately active cats at normal environmental temperatures. Individual needs vary and feeding should be adjusted as required to maintain your cat at a lean, healthy body weight.
Fresh, clean water should always be available.
Daily Feeding guide Gms per day:
3 kg - 55g.
4 kg - 75g.
5 kg - 90g.
Country of Origin
Nestlé Purina Petcare (UK) Ltd.,
PO Box 297,
- With natural fibres to aid digestion and help reduce hairballs indoor cats may develop through frequent grooming.
- Contains Chicory to promote digestion and actively reduce litter box smells.
- Contains garden greens and is high in meat protein for a great taste your indoor cat will love.
- Balance of protein and calories adjusted to avoid unwanted weight gain as indoor cats may be less active.
Cereals, Vegetable Protein Extracts, Meat and Animal Derivatives (min 4% Chicken in Light Brown Pelleta), Derivatives of Vegetable Origin, Oils and Fats, Vegetables (min 1% Parsley and 1% Olive in Green Pellets, min 1% Carrot in Orange Pellets, min 0.5% Chicory Roots), Minerals, Yeasts.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 17-Sep-2014 at 03:14. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.