Go-Cat Complete Adult with Rabbit Turkey & Vegetables
Out of stock
This product is not available. Please check back soon for more info
Purina® Go-Cat® Adult with Rabbit, Turkey and Vegetables
Balanced nutrition to give your cat Get Up and Go!
A combination of ingredients including meat, vegetables, vitamins and minerals make Go-Cat a complete & balanced meal. Go-Cat is all your cat need nutritionally to help keep him healthy and happy.
Cats love the taste of meat and instinctively know what's good for them. That's why they appreciate quality meat. Go-Cat crunchy kibbles are prepared with quality meat, carefully selected to ensure your cat gets the most out of his food. Each kibble contains a variety of ingredients to make up a complete and balanced meal for your cat every day. Your cat just knows it tastes great, but you know you're giving him all the protein, vitamins and minerals he needs to help keep him healthy and full of vitality... because a Go-Cat cat full of vitality helps bring your home to life!
- Vitamins: With all essential vitamins for a healthy cat.
- Minerals: Balanced minerals to help maintain a healthy urinary tract.
- Calcium: Calcium & phosphorus for strong bones and teeth.
- High quality protein: High quality protein to help support his natural defences.
- High quality protein for toned muscles including heart.
- High quality protein for good digestibility.
Store in a cool dry place.
Prepare & Use
The adult maintenance averages are based on moderately active cats at normal environmental temperatures. Individual needs vary and feeding should be adjusted as required to maintain your cat at a lean, healthy body weight.
Fresh, clean water should always be available.
Daily Feeding guide Gms per day:
3 kg - 55g
4 kg - 75g
5 kg - 90g
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Nestle Purina PetCare (UK) Limited
PO Box 297
Cereals, Meat and Animal Derivatives (min 4% Rabbit in dark-red pellets and min 4% Turkey in light-brown pellets), Vegetable Protein Extracts, Oils and Fats, Derivatives of Vegetable Origin, Minerals, Vegetables (min. 4% Green Vegetables in green pellets and min. 4% Carrots in orange pellets), Milk and Milk Derivatives, Yeasts.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.