Offer - Go-Cat Complete Kitten up to 1 Year with Chicken, Carrots & Milk Nuggets 2kg
Save 20%, was £4.69 - Save 20% when you order by 1/4/2014. Offer subject to availability. Maximum 42 promotional items per customer.
Complete Food For Kittens with Milk & Calcium for Healthy Growth
With chicken, carrots and milk nuggets
Kitten -1 year
100% Balanced Meal
A combination of ingredients including meat, vegetables, vitamins and minerals make Go-Cat Kitten a complete & balanced meal. Go-Cat Kitten is all your kitten needs nutritionally to help keep him healthy and happy.
Give your kitten a great start in life. Go-Cat Kitten is a complete and balanced recipe made from protein-rich meats and vegetables that has been specially formulated for the proper growth of your kitten.
This specific recipe provides him with all nutrients, vitamins & minerals his mother's milk brought to him when he was suckling to ensure a good transition after weaning.
- Enriched with calcium. Milk, calcium and other minerals for strong bones, teeth and healthy growth.
- Taurine. Taurine to promote a healthy heart and good eyesight.
- Protein. High protein level for optimal growth.
- Vitamins. Enriched with Vitamin E to help maintain his natural defences.
The product should be stored in a dry and clean place at ambient temperature.
Prepare & Use
This product can be introduced progressively at weaning, mixed together with water to make eating easier. Increase the quantity as the kitten starts to eat more and reduce the quantity of water added when kittens are able to eat the food the food alone.
Fresh, clean water should always be available.
Daily feeding guide
Gms per day
6-12 weeks (animal age) - 30-90g (quantity to provide).
3-6 months (animal age) - 50-120g (quantity to provide).
6-12 months (animal age) - 60-120g (quantity to provide).
Pregnant cat (animal age) - up to 130g (quantity to provide).
Nursing cat (animal age) - up to 400g (quantity to provide)
Nestle Purina PetCare Team
PO Box 1941
St George's House
- Contains: Fish, Lactose, Milk
Meat and Animal Derivatives (min 4% Chicken in brown kibbles), Cereals, Vegetable Protein Extracts, Oils and Fats, Minerals, Fish and Fish Derivatives, Yeast, Milk and Milk Derivatives (min 4% Milk in Milk kibbles), Vegetables (min 4% Carrot in orange kibbles).
|Typical Values||per pack|
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.