- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Find offers you'll love on brands you trust in our Baby Food & Drink Event.Baby Food & Drink
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Golden Delicious Apples essential Waitrose 6 per pack
4 days guaranteed (avg. 11.5)*
Price each: 33p
Class 1. Minimum 6 per bag.
Golden Delicious Apples are instantly recognizable by their yellow/ light green colour skin, and are crisp and sweet to taste. This popular variety of apple is delicate and should be handled with care.
Refrigerate after purchase.
Prepare & Use
Wash before use. Best served at room temperature
Country of Origin
Country of origin may vary depending on seasonality.
Plastic bags can be dangerous. To avoid danger of suffocation, keep this bag away from babies and small children.
- Free from: Nut, Gluten, Wheat
|Typical values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||11.8g|
|of which saturates||Trace|
Variation Use fine rice noodles instead of the cabbage if you prefer.
These light, batter-coated rings contain sweet, soft apple, with the aromatic flavours of aniseed and cinnamon. Good with vanilla ice cream, as a dessert, or just as they are with a cup of strong black coffee.
The autumn chills bring the start of the apple season. My favourite apples are called ranuncola in Italy, or at least, the market traders in Via Metauro in Rome always used that name for slightly squat, very rounded red apples with a streaked effect on the skin. I remember going to the market for fruit on those freezing mornings and being amazed at the way old newspapers were used by the traders to line their clothes in order to keep warm. Recipe © Valentina Harris. Photography © Scott Morrison, food styling by Kay Deakin
These are best served straight from the oven for breakfast, but are also good in lunchboxes or with afternoon tea.
This is a delicious, lighter alternative to traditional Christmas pudding, prepared in just 20 minutes.
2 hrs 20 mins
View all recipes containing Golden Delicious Apples essential Waitrose
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.