Good Hemp Milk UHT 1L
over 1 month *
A dairy free alternative to milk
Natural source of Omega 3
Made from natural hemp seed
With Calcium + Vitamin D
Low in saturated fat
Good Hemp is a creamy, nutritious, dairy free alternative to Milk and Soya. Made from natural hemp seed, it can be used in Tea and Coffee, Cereals, Milks Shakes, for cooking or simply as a refreshing drink.
The Hemp that we grow is fantastic for the environment. It doesn't need pesticides and none of the plant is wasted. As one of the fastest growing plants on earth it is very impressive as capturing carbon.
We work really hard to produce the best value products. This means using the most valuable raw ingredients for taste and for health, which also benefit the planet.
Good Hemp is low in saturated fat, easy to digest and cholesterol free.
Hemp seed is naturally rich in Omega 3 & 6. In fact, just one serving of Good Hemp provides 50% of our recommended daily intake of Omega 3.
Omega 3 & 6 are the essential fatty acids (EFAs) that the body cannot produce and must be supplied by food.
EFAs can support human health for:
- Immune System
- Hair & Skin
- Cholesterol balance
- Cell Growth
- Low in Saturated Fat
- Cholesterol free
- Enriched with Calcium and Vitamin
- Free from Dairy & Lactose
- Free from Soya
- Free from Gluten
- Free from GMO
- Free from Allergens
- Free from artificial sweeteners, colours and preservatives
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Suitable for Vegans
- Easy to digest
Once opened, keep refrigerated & consume within 5 days.
Prepare & Use
Shake well before use
Country of Origin
Braham & Murray,
Free From Gluten, Free From Lactose, Free From Soya, Free From Milk
Water, Hemp Extract (2.5%*), Rice (Syrup Powder, Starch, Flour), Grape Juice Extract Concentrate, Calcium from Seaweed (Lithothamnium Calcareum), Emulsifier (Sucrose Ester), Sea Salt, Natural Flavouring, Vitamin D2.
*Equivalent to 10% Hemp Seed.
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Sweeteners
Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical Values||per 100ml||250ml serving|
|of which sugars||1.6g||4g|
|of which saturates||0.2g||0.5g|
|of which mono-unsaturates||0.3g||0.8g|
|of which polyunsaturates||2g||5g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 19-Oct-2014 at 01:03. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.