Offer - Goodfella's Deep Loaded Cheese Pizza Frozen 417g
Goodfella's Deeply Delicious Pizza Base topped with Tomato Sauce, Mozzarella and Cheddar Cheese.
Just when you thought the Nation's favourite deep pizza couldn't get any better, we decided it could! Yes really, Deeply Delicious tastes even more delicious. And it's all thanks to the fantastic French wheat flour we now use to make our bases light and fluffy (and there's no saturated fat in the pizza base, because we care about what you eat).
Which means our Deeply Delicious base is now even deeper and lighter for a seriously enjoyable bigger, crispier bite. But don't panic, we're not changing anything else. Our toppings are still full-on deeply delicious favourites, oozing with freshness and flavour, and loaded on to satisfy big appetites.
Go on, grab a slice and tuck in - before someone else gets it!
Do not refreeze after defrosting.
Prepare & Use
For best results cook from frozen.
5 steps to deep satisfaction:
1, Get the oven warmed up to 190ºC / Gas mark 5.
2, Remove all packaging and recycle.
3, Spread out the topping , then just slide your pizza onto the top shelf of your oven. No need for a baking tray, saves on washing up!
4, Bake for 22-25 minutes. When your Goodfella's Deep pan is golden brown and hot pop it on a wire rack to cool slightly.
Country of Origin
Green Isle Foods Limited,
Cardboard box recyclable.
- Contains: Wheat, Lactose, Soya, Milk, Yeast
- May Contain: Nut
Wheatflour, Mozzarella Cheese (25%) (with added Starch), Water, Tomato (7%), Vegetable Oil, Tomato Puree, Cheddar Cheese (3%), Yeast, Salt, Starch, Dextrose, Herbs, Sugar, Garlic Puree, Emulsifier: Mono and Diacetyltartaric Acid Esters of Mono- and Di-glycerides of Fatty Acids, Black Pepper, Flour Treatment Agent: Ascorbic Acid.
Suitable for Vegetarians
May Contain Nuts
|Typical Values||per 100g||Per half pizza|
|of which sugars||3.4g||7.2g|
|of which saturates||4.8g||10.1g|
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.