Offer - Goodfella's Deep Pan Pepperoni Pizza Frozen 419g
Goodfella's Deep Pepperoni
Panbaked base topped with our signature tomato sauce, fine mozzarella, pepperoni and red & green peppers... Bellissimo!
For us... pizza is a passion. Our time honoured methods are closely guarded secrets. Like the signature sauce we make from the succulent tomatoes we choose every harvest. Or the special pans we use to freshly bake our wonderful soft bases. Or how we blend freshly milled flours, or fabulous select cheeses... everything we do is dedicated to your pizza pleasure.
Do not refreeze once thawed.
Prepare & Use
For best results cook from frozen.
1. Get the oven warmed up to 190ºC / Gas mark 5. Fo fan assisted oven heat to 180ºC.
2. Remove all packaging and recycle carton.
3. Spread out the topping , then just slide your pizza onto the top shelf of your oven. No need for a baking tray, saves on washing up!
4. Bake for 22-25 minutes. When your Goodfella's Deep pan is golden brown and hot pop it on a wire rack to cool slightly.
All appliances may vary, these are guidelines only
Country of Origin
Green Isle Foods Limited,
Cardboard box recyclable.
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat, Lactose, Milk, Yeast
- May Contain: Nut
Wheat Flour, Water, Mozzarella Cheese (15%) (with Added Starch), Pepperoni (8%) (Pork, Salt, Dextrose, Garlic, Spice Extracts, Antioxidants: Sodium Ascorbate, Citric Acid, Preservative: Sodium Nitrate, Smoke Flavour), Red & Green Peppers (8%), Tomato, Tomato Puree, Vegetable Oil, Yeast, Salt, Dextrose, Starch, Garlic Puree, Sugar, Black Pepper, Flour Treatment Agent: Ascorbic Acid.
May Contain Nuts
|Typical Values||per 100g||per 1/4 pizza serving|
|of which sugars||4.6g||5g|
|of which saturates||3.7g||4.1g|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 16-Apr-2014 at 04:19. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.