Goodfella's Deep Pan Pepperoni Pizza Frozen 419g
- Brands: Goodfella's
Oven cook - From Frozen. For best results cook from frozen.
1. Get the oven warmed up to 190°C/Gas 5, for a fan assisted oven heat to 180°C.
2. Remove all packaging and recycle carton.
3. Spread out all topping, then slide your pizza onto a baking tray and place on the top shelf of the oven. Alternatively for a crispier pizza place directly onto the oven shelf.
4. Bake for 22-24 mins. When your Goodfell'a Deep Pizza is golden brown and piping hot, pop it on a plate to cool slightly before eating, as topping can be extremely hot.
As appliances may vary, these are guidelines only.
Country of Origin
Green Isle Foods Ltd.,
Cardboard box recyclable
Contains Gluten, Contains Milk, May Contain Nuts, May Contain Peanuts, Contains Wheat
Wheat Flour, Water, Pepperoni (8%) (Pork, Salt, Durum Wheat Semolina, Dextrose, Spice Extracts, Antioxidants: Rosemary Extract, Citric Acid, Sodium Ascorbate; Smoke Flavour, Garlic, Paprika, Preservative: Sodium Nitrite), Mozzarella Cheese (8%) (Milk), Cheddar Cheese (8%) (Milk), Tomato (6%), Red & Green Peppers (6%), Vegetable Oil: Rapeseed, Palm, Yeast, Tomato Puree (1%), Salt, Dextrose, Starch, Fennel, Sugar, Onion Purée, Black Pepper, Oregano, Paprika, Garlic Purée, Cheese Powder (Milk), Flour Treatment Agent: Ascorbic Acid, This product may contain traces of Nuts and Peanuts
May Contain Nuts
|Typical Values||when cooked per 100g||when cooked per 1/4 pizza serving||% RI* per 1/4 pizza|
|Energy||1240kJ/ 296kcal||1300kJ/ 310kcal||16%|
|of which saturates||6g||6g||29%|
|of which sugars||3.7g||3.9g||4%|
|Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ/ 2000kcal)|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 28-Nov-2014 at 01:32. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.