Goodlife 4 Fairtrade Nut Cutlets Frozen 320g
Price per 100g: 62.2p
Nuttier than a squirrel's tea party and a darn sight tastier too!
Yes! You've done it! You've taken the first step in creating a good life! A good life starts from within and this naturally delicious nut cutlet has been lovingly created by our chef Caroline who, (like this dish) is also slightly on the nutty side and often has inspiration for new recipes in the middle of the night and keeps a pen and notebook by her bed! Using mother nature's nuts and vegetables ensures our food loves you from the inside out and sets you up for the day to go about your business and do good things! Join our revolution! Live your life the goodlife way and help create a good life for everyone!
Prepare & Use
Cooking Instructions - General. For best results cook me from frozen:
Remove all packaging. Check food is piping hot before serving. Use the following as guidelines only.; Grill - From Frozen. Place under a pre-heated medium hot grill for 10-12 minutes, turning once.; Oven cook - From Frozen. Place on a baking tray in a pre-heated oven 200°C/400°F/Gas mark 6 for 20 minutes turning once.
Goodlife Foods Ltd,
34 Tatton Court,
Carton - Recyclable.
Carton - Card - widely recycled.
- Free From Dairy, Free From Eggs, Free From Gluten, Contains Nuts, Contains Peanuts
Vegetables (41%) (Onion, Carrot, Parsnip, Spinach), Nuts (21%) (Peanut, Cashew Nut), Brown Rice, Brown Rice Flour, Rapeseed Oil, Dried Potato, Water, Rice Starch, Yeast Extract, Sage, Salt, Garlic Purée, Black Pepper
Suitable for Coeliacs; Suitable for Vegetarians; Suitable for Vegans
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per cutlet|
|Energy (kcal/kJ)||347 kcal/ 1443kJ||278kcal/1154kJ|
|Carbohydrate (sugars)||19.0g (3.2g)||15.2g (2.6g)|
|Fat (saturates)||24.2g (3.6g)||19.4g (2.9g)|
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.