- Smart Pass
Save up to Half Price in our Summer Sale.Summer Sale
Restock your wine rack with savings on red, white and rosé.Wine Sale
Discover hundreds of reductions in our Round Pound Deals.Round Pound Deals
Our new range has everything you need for a Great British barbecue (except the weather).Let's Barbecue
Offer - Goodlife Frozen Spicy Bean Quarter Pounders 454g
Save 25% when you order by 12/8/2014. Offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
Price per 100g: 32.8p
A lively one this one! Full of beans and colourful vegetables with a kick of chipotle chilli
Yes! You've done it! You've taken the first step in creating a good life! A good life starts from within and this naturally delicious bean burger has been lovingly created by our chef Charlotte who, (like this dish) is also full of beans! Charlotte has been known to indulge in a bit of Spice Girls karaoke and now wants to spice up your life with this quarterpounder. Using mother nature's pulses and vegetables ensures our food loves you from the inside out and sets you up for the day to go about your business and do good things! In fact it's just what you've `bean waiting for!! Join our revolution! Live your life the goodlife way and help create a good life for everyone!
Prepare & Use
Cooking Instructions - General. For best results cook me from frozen:
Remove all packaging. Check food is piping hot before serving. Use the following as guidelines only.; Grill - From Frozen. Place under a pre-heated medium hot grill for 10-12 minutes, turning once.; Oven cook - From Frozen. Place on a baking tray in a pre-heated oven 200 C/400 F/Gas mark 6 for 28-30 minutes turning once.
Goodlife Foods Ltd,
34 Tatton Court,
Carton - Recyclable.
Carton - Card - widely recycled.
- Free From Dairy, Free From Eggs, Contains Gluten, May Contain Nuts, May Contain Peanuts, Contains Wheat
Fairtrade Mixed Beans (21%) (White Kidney Beans, Red Kidney Beans), Wholemeal Wheat Flour, Onion, Wheatflour, Water, Rapeseed Oil, Tomato Purée, Sweetcorn, Carrot, Green Pepper, Dried Potato, Salt, Yeast, Red Pepper, Garlic Purée, Cumin, Chilli Powder, Coriander, Oregano, Fairtrade Black Pepper
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per Burger|
|Carbohydrate (sugars)||30.6g (3.3g)||34.1g (3.7g)|
|Fat (saturates)||13.8g (1.2g)||15.4g (1.3g)|
Build your own beano burger in six steps, for a simple but satisfying dinner. Perfect for feeding large groups of greedy friends.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.