Goodlife Frozen Spicy Bean Quarter Pounders 454g
Price per 100g: 44p
Veggie Awards winner 2011
- Meat, dairy and egg free.
- A source of protein.
- A good source of fibre.
- All natural ingredients.
- Creating a good life for farmers through Fair trade.
- Free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives.
- Registered with the Vegan Society.
- Vegetarian Society approved.
A lively one this one! Full of beans and colourful vegetables with a kick of chipotle chilli.
Yes! You've done it! You've taken the first step in creating a good life! A good life starts from within and this naturally delicious bean burger has been lovingly created by our chef Charlotte who, (like this dish) is also full of beans! Charlotte has been known to indulge in a bit of Spice Girls karaoke and now wants to spice up your life with this quarterpounder. Using mother nature's pulses and vegetables ensures our food loves you from the inside out and sets you up for the day to go about your business and do good things! In fact it's just what you've ‘bean’ waiting for!!
Join our revolution! Live your life the goodlife way and help create a good life for everyone! Creating a good life is at the heart of everything we do. We are all busy cleaning, chopping, peeling and cooking to bring you the very best dishes which we promise are always naturally delicious and always meat and dairy free! We are all passionate about what we do and put a lot of time and love into our food so that all you have to do is simply pop it in the oven, freeing up time for you to create your own good life! The Ethical Company Organisation - Ethical Award.
Join our revolution! We want to hear how you are creating a good life for those around you you! Email, tweet or facebook us!
PS. This bean burger is made using Fairtrade certified beans and pepper meaning that we are helping to create a goodlife for farmers.
- Frozen / Vegetarian / Vegetarian Sausages & Burgers / Vegetarian Burgers
- Speciality / Free From / Lactose Free / Frozen
- Speciality / Vegetarian / Frozen / Meat Substitutes
- Speciality / Vegan / Frozen
Food Freezer: **** *** - until best before date.
Star marked frozen foods compartments *** - until best before date
** - 1 month
* 1 - week
Ice making compartment - 3 days
Prepare & Use
Oven Cook (from frozen)
For best results always cook frozen.
Remove all packaging.
Check food is piping hot before serving.
All appliances vary, the following are guidelines only.
To oven cook: Place on a baking tray in a pre-heated oven 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6 for 28-30 minutes.
Not suitable for microwave cooking, do not reheat
Goodlife Foods Ltd,
34 Tatton Court,
Carton box recyclable.
World Land Trust™
Helps us save the Borneo Orang-utans
The world population of orang-utans has halved in recent decades and now man's closest relative is under threat of extinction. This is mainly down to global demand for palm oil which is causing devastating deforestation as tropical forests are cleared to make way for oil palm plantations in which orang-utan's cannot survive.
Goodlife together with the World Land Trust are raising funds to buy up land before it is destroyed, and where forest has already been lost native fruit trees will be planted to provide additional habitat and food for orang-utans. The land purchased will act as a 'wildlife corridor' linking existing nature reserves which means that wildlife can move safely between larger areas and don't get marooned on 'forest islands'. Goodlife are donating 1p from each pack towards this special appeal. Follow our progress on our website: www.goodlife.co.uk.
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat, Yeast
- May Contain: Nut, Peanut
Fairtrade Mixed Beans (21%) (White Kidney Beans, Red Kidney Beans), Wholemeal Wheat Flour, Onion, Wheatflour, Water, Rapeseed Oil, Tomato Purée, Sweetcorn, Carrot, Green Pepper, Dried Potato, Salt, Yeast, Red Pepper, Garlic Purée, Cumin, Chilli Powder, Coriander, Oregano, Fairtrade Black Pepper.
|Typical values||per 100g||Per Burger|
|of which sugars||3.3g||3.7g|
|of which starch||20.5g||23.2g|
|of which saturates||1.2g||1.3g|
|of which mono-unsaturates||6.6g||7.4g|
|of which polyunsaturates||3.3g||3.7g|
Build your own beano burger in six steps, for a simple but satisfying dinner. Perfect for feeding large groups of greedy friends.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.