Gourmet Garden Garlic 80g
over 1 month *
Price per 100g: £2.31
ENJOY THE FRESH CHOPPED TASTE.
Our Garlic is harvested at maturity when the pungent flavour is at its peak.
It is peeled then chopped, blended and sealed in our unique tube, capturing the natural fresh flavour.
For recipes www.gourmetgarden.com
GOURMET GARDEN - A FRESH APPROACH!
Packaged in a Protective Atmosphere.
5g = 1tsp.
Contains 23 cloves of chopped garlic in each tube.
23 servings per pack.
Why not try…
…stir frying Gourmet Garden basil, garlic & hot chilli with lamb strips and fresh Asian vegetables.
…rubbing Gourmet Garden garlic on potatoes or vegetables before roasting.
Simply add a little or a lot depending on your taste
Preparation and Usage
In cooking use 1 tbsp of paste to replace 1 tbsp of fresh garlic
Loves... every cuisine: marinades, pasta, stir fries, dressings & noodles
Country of Origin
G.G. (Europe) Ltd.,
PO Box 1204,
Full Product Name:
Garlic stir-in paste
Best Before: See Cap
Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Garlic (61%), Rapeseed Oil, Acidity Regulators (Sodium Lactate, Citric Acid), Whey (Milk), Sea Salt, Dextrose, Humectant (Glycerol), Antioxidants (Sodium Ascorbate, Ascorbic Acid), Stabiliser (Calcium Chloride), Thickener (Xanthan Gum)
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 1tsp (5g) Serving|
|of which saturates||1.2g||<0.1g|
|of which sugars||9.6g||0.5g|
This is a fantastic dish which can be almost cooked from start to finish in one pan. Any fresh pasta will do for this recipe however Paul recommends long pasta, which works well with the texture of the sauce.
A healthy dish from Carom Restaurant. Authentic pan-Indian cuisine, perfect for sharing in groups or enjoying as part of a three-course meal www.caromsoho.com
A great side dish to go with any fish or meat dish.
A one-pot chicken curry dish which is given its unique flavour by a sprinkling of crushed peppercorns, cardamom pods and a ginger/garlic paste. If you don't want to use chicken on the bone, use skinned pieces of chicken breast, which will also speed up this recipe considerably.
Arancini, or risotto balls as they are sometimes known, mark the perfect way to make the most of leftover risotto, especially once served with a piquant arrabiata sauce. Leave the sauce to simmer for as long as possible, to give depth of flavour.
3 hrs 20 mins
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.