Offer - Gourmet Garden Garlic 80g
over 1 month *
Price per 100g: £2.31
Fresh made easy™ for everyday cooking with Gourmet Garden® Garlic Spice Blend. There is no chopping, mess or waste and they keep their fresh taste for months.
Our herbs are picked at their peak, then washed, chopped, blended and sealed in our unique tube, capturing the natural fresh flavour.
Gourmet Garden provides you with a Fresh Herbs and Spices Flavour Profile straight from your fridge for immediate use with 100's of recipes.
Additionally, Gourmet Garden herbs and spices contain no artificial flavours, colours or artificial preservatives.
- Brands: Gourmet Garden
- Dietary & Lifestyle: Gluten Free, Egg Free, Nut Free, Yeast Free
- Options: On Offer
Prepare & Use
5g = 1tsp.
Contains 23 cloves of chopped garlic in each tube.
23 servings per pack.
Why not try…
…stir frying Gourmet Garden basil, garlic & hot chilli with lamb strips and fresh Asian vegetables.
…rubbing Gourmet Garden garlic on potatoes or vegetables before roasting.
Simply add a little or a lot depending on your taste
Country of Origin
G.G (Europe Ltd),
This product can be used in the fridge rack
Free From Gluten
Garlic (61%), Non-GM Canola Oil, Whey (Milk), Acidity Regulators (Sodium Lactate, Citric Acid), Sea Salt, Dextrose, Humectant (Glycerol), Antioxidents (Sodium Ascorbate, Ascorbic Acid), Calcium Chloride, Thickener (Xanthan Gum)
|Typical Values||Per Serving||Per 100g|
|Energy||44kJ (10kcal)||874kJ (209kcal)|
Arancini, or risotto balls as they are sometimes known, mark the perfect way to make the most of leftover risotto, especially once served with a piquant arrabiata sauce. Leave the sauce to simmer for as long as possible, to give depth of flavour.
3 hrs 20 mins
Tip: for a traditional biryani dish, layer the rice and prawn masala alternatively together with the garnish and some chopped coriander, and oven-bake for 10 minutes.
Sticky ribs, popular with adults and children alike.
1 hr 35 mins
This is a fantastic dish which can be almost cooked from start to finish in one pan. Any fresh pasta will do for this recipe however Paul recommends long pasta, which works well with the texture of the sauce.
A great side dish to go with any fish or meat dish.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.