Gourmet Garden Ginger Spice Blend 115g
over 1 month *
Price per 100g: £1.96
Fresh made easy™ for everyday cooking with Gourmet Garden® Ginger Spice Blend. There is no chopping, mess or waste and they keep their fresh taste for months.
Our herbs are picked at their peak, then washed, chopped, blended and sealed in our unique tube, capturing the natural fresh flavour.
Gourmet Garden provides you with a Fresh Herbs and Spices Flavour Profile straight from your fridge for immediate use with 100's of recipes.
Additionally, Gourmet Garden herbs and spices contain no artificial flavours, colours or artificial preservatives.
- Fresh / Vegetables / Chillies, Ginger & Ingredients / Spice Kits & Blends / Spice Blends
- Fresh / Salad & Herbs / Chillies, Ginger & Ingredients / Herb & Spice Blends
- Food Cupboard / Cooking Ingredients / Chopped Ingredients
- Fresh / Salad & Herbs / Fresh Herbs / Herb Blends
90 days shelf life and the Best Before is extended by 180 days (6 months) if stored directly in the freezer -18°C.
Prepare & Use
5g = 1tsp.
Contains 15 pieces of freshly chopped ginger in each tube.
24 servings per pack.
Why not try…
…combining Gourmet Garden ginger and lemon grass with meat, Asian vegetables, oyster sauce and honey for a delicious stir fry.
…spicing up steamed vegetables by stirring through Gourmet Garden ginger and coriander with a dash or honey.
Simply add a little or a lot depending on your taste
Country of Origin
Botanical Food Co Pty Ltd
This product can be used in the fridge rack.
- Contains: Wheat
- Free from: Nut, Gluten, Egg, Yeast
Fresh Ginger (61%), Dextrose, Fructose, Humectant (Glycerol), Antioxidant (Sodium Ascorbate), Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Thickener (Xanthan Gum).
Free From Gluten
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Flavours
|Typical Values||per 100g||per Serve|
|of which sugars||25.7g||1.3g|
|of which saturates||0g||0g|
These quail have a sweet-sour, spicy glaze that’s very moreish. Cook them on a barbecue, under a grill, or on a hot griddle pan
There's nothing like a plate of sticky ribs fresh off the barbecue. Josh Eggleton demonstrates how remarkably simple they are to prepare, coating the ribs in a ketchup, soy sauce and black treacle marinade.
Salmon in a lime, ginger, sesame oil and honey glaze for a lighter winter dish. This glaze could also be added to chicken or prawns.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.