Offer - Gourmet Garden Thai Blend 80g
Save 1/3, was £2.05 - Save 1/3 when you order by 11/3/2014. Offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
over 1 month *
Price per 100g: £1.70
Fresh made easy™ for everyday cooking with Gourmet Garden® Thai Fresh Blends . There is no chopping, mess or waste and they keep their fresh taste for months.
Now it's easy to capture the authentic, fresh taste and aroma of Thai meals with this convenient 80g double-use tube. You can now create delicious fresh, authentic meals in minutes without the hassle of creating your own blend of herbs and spices.
Gourmet Garden provides you with a Fresh Herbs and Spices Flavour Profile straight from your fridge for immediate use with 100's of recipes.
Additionally, Gourmet Garden herbs and spices contain no artificial flavours, colours or artificial preservatives.
- Food Cupboard / Cooking Sauces, Packets & Kits / Stir Fry & Oriental Cooking Sauces / Thai Pastes & Sugars / Thai Pastes
- Fresh / Vegetables / Chillies, Ginger & Ingredients / Spice Kits & Blends / Spice Blends
- Speciality / International / Thai / Fresh
- Fresh / Salad & Herbs / Chillies, Ginger & Ingredients / Herb & Spice Blends
- Fresh / Salad & Herbs / Fresh Herbs / Herb Blends
90 days shelf life and the Best Before is extended by 180 days (6 months) if stored directly in the freezer -18°C.
Prepare & Use
5g = 1tsp.
Approximately 8 serves per pack.
Why not try…
…combining Fresh Blends Thai with coconut milk, meat and vegetables for a quick and delicious curry.
…whisking Fresh Blends Thai with lime juice, fish sauce and brown sugar and pouring onto fresh salad.
Simply add a little or a lot depending on your taste
Country of Origin
Botanical Food Co Pty Ltd
- Contains: Lactose, Milk
Herbs & Spices (46%) (Fresh Shallots, Fresh Coriander*, Fresh Ginger, Fresh Lemongrass*, Organic Garlic, Chilli), Dextrose, Vegetable Oil, Humectant (Glycerol), Fructose, Milk Solids (Whey Powder, Lactose), Concentrated Lime Juice (4%), Sea Salt, Acidity Regulators (Sodium Lactate, Citric Acid), Antioxidants (Sodium Ascorbate, Ascorbic Acid), Thickener (Xanthan Gum), Calcium Chloride.
*Certified in-conversion organic by Organic Food Chain.
|Typical Values||per 100g||Per serve|
|of which sugars||27.8g||2.8g|
|of which saturates||0.6g||0.1g|
Grilled chicken and lots of punchy flavours lift this simple salad to hearty heights. Toss it together in minutes for a fresh take on fast food.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.