- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Find offers you'll love on brands you trust in our Baby Food & Drink Event.Baby Food & Drink
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Gran Bonta Traditional Italian Butter 125g
over 1 month *
Price per kg: £7.44
Traditional Italian butter.
De Paoli Dairy, near Vicenza, has produced authentic Italian butters since 1950. Gran Bonta is produced from the "milk of the mountains" in the North. The word Bonta means "goodness", which comes from the natural diet of the roaming cattle in the alpine mountains and contributes a crisp, natural taste.
- Fresh / Milk, Butter & Eggs / Butter, Fats & Spreads / Block Butter / Continental Butter
- Fresh / Milk, Butter & Eggs / Butter, Fats & Spreads / Block Butter / Unsalted Butter
- Speciality / International / Italian / Cooking Ingredients
- Brands: Gran Bonta
Keep refrigerated between 0 and + 4°C.
Country of Origin
Calcot near Tetbury,
- Contains: Lactose, Milk
|Typical values||per 100g|
Butternut squash and sage marries beautifully in this hearty vegetarian risotto.
Pan-fried duck with fresh cherries, when in season, is a treat for a smart dinner party.
A sweet morning bread that is ideally served warm.
This roast is a wonderful dish to prepare for family and friends. Cooking time is dependent on the size of the meat joint, but as a general rule allow 30 minutes per 0.45kg of boned or rolled joint.
2 hrs 15 mins
This easy to make bread can quickly be decorated with cream cheese frosting or, if you prefer, just dusted with Tate & Lyle icing sugar.
1 hr 25 mins
View all recipes containing Gran Bonta Traditional Italian Butter
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.