- Smart Pass
Save up to Half Price in our Summer SaleSummer Sale
Here comes the sun – and we’ve got everything you need.Holiday Shop
Big savings on your family’s favourite ice creams and lolliesIce Cream Festival
Our new range has everything you need for a Great British barbecue (except the weather).Let's Barbecue
Grape-Nuts Crunchy Wheat & Malted Barley 450g
High in fibre, low in fat.
crunchy wheat and malted barley cereal.
No added sugar.
tastes delicious with fruit.
Our naturally sweet cereal was created in 1897 by Charles W. Post in Battle Creek, Michigan, USA. Post selected the rather unusual name because the cereal contained maltose, which he called "grape sugar", and the distinctive flavour reminded him of nuts.
Today, we still make Grape-nuts® in an old fashioned gas fired oven which accounts for their unique appearance and taste.
Grape-nuts® differ from ordinary cereals as each wholesome nugget stays deliciously crunchy in milk!
Start your day with the wholesome goodness and delicious taste of grape-nuts®.
Each serving of Grape-nuts® is fortified with 6 vitamins, including B vitamins which help to release the energy from the foods you eat. Grape-nuts® provide an excellent source of Folic Acid and Iron which are essential for building the red blood cells that carry oxygen around your body.
excellent source of Folic Acid and Iron.
contains whole grain Wheat flour which is high in dietary fibre.
A great-tasting part of a low-fat, healthy balance diet.
People with a healthy heart tend to eat more whole grain foods, as part of a healthy lifestyle.
Store in a cool dry place.
Prepare & Use
Grape-Nuts tastes delicious with fruit.
Wake up to a healthy lifestyle...
Start every day with breakfast
Aim for 5 portions of fruit and vegetables a day
Base main meals on carbohydrates (the sugars, starches and fibres found in fruit, vegetables and grains)
Eat limited amounts of high fat, salt and sugar products
Remember to drink plenty of fluids
Country of Origin
Brands Direct Ltd.,
Each 45g serving contains Calories 155 8%, Sugar 3.4g 4%, Fat 0.9g 1%, Saturates 0.2g 1%, Salt 0.5g 9% of an adult's guideline daily amount.
10 x 45g Servings per pack.
Wake up to a healthy lifestyle:
Start every day with breakfast.
Aim for 5 portions of fruit and vegetables a day.
Base main meals on carbohydrates (the sugars, starches and fibres found in fruit, vegetables and grains).
Eat limited amounts of high fat, salt and sugar products.
Remember to drink plenty of fluids.
Match calories in with calories out.
Get moving- be active in your daily life..
- Contains Gluten, Contains Wheat, Contains Yeast
Whole Wheat Flour (52%), Wheat Flour (33%), Malted Barley Flour (9.5%), Salt, Yeast, Iron, Niacin, Vitamin B6, Zinc Oxide, Vitamin A, Thiamin, Folacin, Vitamin D
No Added Sugar; Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 45g serving|
|of which Sugars||7.0g||3.4g|
|of which Saturates||0.4g||0.2g|
|Vitamin A||388µg (48% of RDA)||175µg (22% of RDA)|
|Vitamin D||1.7µg (35% of RDA)||0.8µg (16% of RDA)|
|Thiamin||0.65mg (46% of RDA)||0.29mg (21% of RDA)|
|Niacin||8.6mg (47% of RDA)||3.9mg (22% of RDA)|
|Vitamin B6||0.85mg (43% of RDA)||0.4mg (19% of RDA)|
|Folacin||345µg (172% of RDA)||155µg (77% of RDA)|
|Iron||27.9mg (200% of RDA)||12.6mg (89% of RDA)|
|*Equivalent as salt||1.3g||0.5g|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 27-Jul-2014 at 07:36. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.